• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sarahs weigh in thread

Tbh Chris it wasn't nice, the surgeon said that must people think it's not too bad, but he then had problems finding mine and it was sore, but it's over now (I did wonder if it's more difficult to find ports when people are still carrying lots of extra weight as it'd be harder to feel, so I hope that I'll be thinner in 6 weeks ad it'll be easier).

I'm sipping an actimel now and can feel a restriction, it's weird lol.

You have lost loads of weight, I can really tell on your new photo. xx

the camera must be lying thats all i can say - i went back to weight watchers last week to help shift a few more pounds before my op - which is march . i lost 6 lbs last night so was quite pleased but still would like another stone before the op. i hear our katies coming to visit i bet she notices a diff when she sees you .just think shes getting bigger and your getting thinner ( shes pregnant im not being cruel )

Last edited:
Following your progress Sarah and you are doing brilliant!
Very well done!
Love and hugs Angel xxx

Wow!! Well done you! I'm 1 week post op and due for my 1st fill on 17th Feb. At this moment looking forward to soft diet and not soups!! Good luck with your journey, I'll keep checking in on your progress to spur me on!!

Back