• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimpip's Sleeve Jan'14

LOL! You can do it! 2 days and 3 sleeps is all! ;)

I gave in....and i'm not even sorry because loooooooook!!!!!

I AM OFFICIALLY PREGNANT! :D:D:D:grouphugg: THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT XXX

Attachments

• IMG_7866.jpg
    IMG_7866.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 66
*sings* I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it!! lol Yaaaaay!!!!! :D

Thanks Jenna, just booked into doctors on tuesday morning, and have emailed my team. I have asked them if there's another way I can get Vitamin D3 as the chewable sweet things are making me vomit. Have you heard of it being available as a tablet, or injection or anything? x

Thanks Jenna, just booked into doctors on tuesday morning, and have emailed my team. I have asked them if there's another way I can get Vitamin D3 as the chewable sweet things are making me vomit. Have you heard of it being available as a tablet, or injection or anything? x

All I've been taking are the Pregnacare with Omega-3 the entire time and my levels have all been through the roof. From the pharmacy standpoint, ask about capsules that have colecalciferol (which is D3). Might need a script, but once you have your mat exempt card that's not a bad thing. :)

Oooh when do I get one of those??? X

Oooh when do I get one of those??? X

Your midwife should send for it once you've had your booking in visit. :) Then it's good from now til Baby is a year.

Great! The Doctor's surgery said they will book me in with the midwife at about 8 weeks, so only a few weeks to go :) x

Great! The Doctor's surgery said they will book me in with the midwife at about 8 weeks, so only a few weeks to go :) x

Not bad then! :)

Huge congratulations Slimpip. xx

Woot woot! Amazing news it's all official! So pleased for you! The pregnacare with omega 3 is really good I took that! And then in the later stages I took the sanatogen mum to be with omega 3! X x

Yeah i've been on the pregnacare for about 4 weeks as per my team's instructions, just need to get the vit d sorted as they say i need that, but just can't hack the chewies, x

Tinkayasa....yes of course, sending good vibes.

Thanks everyone :)

Kirsty, Guy is feeling very manly, that's all I'll say hahahaha x

Back