• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimpip's Sleeve Jan'14

Aww Jenna that's terrible hun! I'm glad you managed to find your way through it!! Thanks Bear...very kind of you. Right, lets move onto happier topics! I really hope I'm pregnant...I know it's only the first month of trying, but wouldn't that be wonderful lol, will find out next week I guess. If not, Guy will be thrilled because it means more months of me being a sex maniac (sorry for tmi) LOL. Hope everything is well in all of your worlds, X
fingers crossed but more than anything enjoy each other hun. ? xx

AM I PREGNANT??????? I THINK I AM!!!!! THERE ARE FAINT LINES ON BOTH TESTS AND I AM 2 DAYS BEFORE PERIOD DUE.

In other news...no loss this week, oops!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 45
OMG! If it were me I'd be taking two a day for the next 5 days! lol But it looks hopeful at this stage! :)

Right!!! It's incredibly rare to get false positives, so I'm taking this as a yes!! Last time I was pregnant the line was very faint to start with, so I think I totally am. I did 2 other tests this morning and they were the same! Argh x

Eeek! :D Definitely retest after you're 'late' but looks like yaaay to me! Woot!!

I would say buy a clear blue test to be sure fingers crossed for you

Fingers, Toes and Eyes crossed for you.

Any lines however faint are a positive (usually early stages) :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Defo looking like your preggers hun if u wanna know for sure get a clear blue digital they are fab and can tell u how far along u are too! X x x

I did a clear blue digital but it came up as not pregnant. Although they are very good, they aren't as sensitive, so as I think I am testing early, it's not picking it up, I will use one next week to doubly be sure but done another cheapy one this morning and sure as anything there is a faint line again! So that's 5 tests all faint positives, surely it can't be wrong?

I just need to wait for my HCG levels to up themselves a bit so I get a nice dark line, then it will feel real. Hopefully in a few days I'll be able to post a clear positive picture, but until then it just doesn't feel real lol!

Thanks for everyone's support :) xxx

That will be so brilliant! So excited for you two! :)

Very exciting!!

Ok so I know I'm being a paranoid freak...but I need your ladies words of wisdom :)

Please can you just tell me you see this line, I've just done another test (yes I know it's nuts). I'm just so scared because the lines are faint and I'm scared it's not real. Sorry to ask it of you again! X

Attachments

• IMG_7542.jpg
    IMG_7542.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 50
I think i can see a very feint line. My advice is stop testing! Wait for 3 or 4 days to do another. I know its hard, but there is nothing more you can do.

My first pregnancy ended at 6 weeks, so with my second (that I'm now 8 months pregnant with) i kept testing and it kept getting feinter. But in reality my wee was probably just less concentrated. I waited 5 days convinced that it was all going wrong again. But on that 5th day the test line was darker than the control.

Thanks both, yeah Kirsty I purposely did it at night thinking if there's a line there now, which there is...it must be correct. I am going to try and relax now and am on very strict instructions from Jenna that I'm not to test until Saturday morning!!!! Not sure I'll make it 3 days, but I'll try, definitely won't test tomorrow, promise! X

Back