• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SOUTHERN MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mandy-1975

Hello Everyone

Well there has been enough chat about a meet, and i know a lot of us southerens can't make the drive up north!!!!

I am prepared to arrange a meet for us southerners!!!!!!!!!! or if someone else wants to do it, they are welcome!!!!!!

If anyone wants to put down dates and ideas.......

Where does 'Southern' cover?

Ooooh, this sounds good :)

And yes, I am with you on the after Crimbo timing... tbh, I am not sure if I can afford the Manchester meet next month as it wil be rather expensive :(

How about somewhere like Reading? That is between Winchester and London and I know it pretty well as I lived there for a while before going to Uni :)

Shall we do a poll?

x

I am prepared to arrange a meet for us southerners!!!!!!!!!! or if someone else wants to do it, they are welcome!!!!!!

Thanks for doing this, Mandy... :)

I would happily help organise it, but I can't organise a p*ss-up in a brewery, let alone a meet up!!! :giggle:

But if you need hotels sourcing etc, I will help with that... after all, I spend waaaaay too much time sat on the lappie, looking up nonsense :rolleyes: :D

x

Thanks ols.............

Sure we can do it together.... I like orgainising things...... have to admit hate looking things up like hotels and that.... so we can leave that bit for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far we have

Mandy
Perissa - Vera
Olsbos - Ollie
Gingercookie - Sarah
Ditzeyangeluk ?

------------------------

Suggestions

Reading

Why not post a thread in the meets section :) People are usually well up for a weekend away, youll find whatever venue you suggest will suit a good few people :)

great hun just let us know when and where! god my social diary is getting busy makes me feel popular ha ha x

Back