• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SOUTHERN MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading is still quite a long way for me to go. I am about as far south as you can go I look out the window to see the Isle of Wight!

Ha ha - might have a go at driving it through the high street, run some old codgers down :D
Could tie a rope to it and tow Caroline on her skate board lol :D

I knew my ears were burning! and I dont have a skateboard its a barbie scooter thank you!

So yep I would love to come to the southern meet and it would be better after christmas, just wondering if any of you had given thought to a meeting for us all next year.
I know I mentioned it on another thread about us northern and southern wls ladies/gents meeting up, Im just trying to get a feeling from folk on where/when is best all ideas welcome!

I knew my ears were burning! and I dont have a skateboard its a barbie scooter thank you!

So yep I would love to come to the southern meet and it would be better after christmas, just wondering if any of you had given thought to a meeting for us all next year.
I know I mentioned it on another thread about us northern and southern wls ladies/gents meeting up, Im just trying to get a feeling from folk on where/when is best all ideas welcome!

Well thats it then, i'll get my tent out and you can stay with me :D nothing like showing a lady a taste of southern style lol ;)

Yup Mandy !! As Michael Jackson once said " I'll be there !!!! "
Tell me when and where once u know and i'll put it in my Diary.
CENTRAL London would be good ha ha ?? ( only cus i live 10 mins away he he !) only kidding. whatever u decide is fine by me . Sorry i'm not very good organising anything i'm a Last Minute Queen in everything in my life ! mwaaah xxx

Yup Mandy !! As Michael Jackson once said " I'll be there !!!! "
Tell me when and where once u know and i'll put it in my Diary.
CENTRAL London would be good ha ha ?? ( only cus i live 10 mins away he he !) only kidding. whatever u decide is fine by me . Sorry i'm not very good organising anything i'm a Last Minute Queen in everything in my life ! mwaaah xxx

hey seriously london isn't a bad option, trains form the south and North run into London, reading is 45 minutes or so, southampton 1 hr 40 ish its pretty central to everyone, and no one has to drive, so there's no excuse not to get hammered.

hey seriously london isn't a bad option, trains form the south and North run into London, reading is 45 minutes or so, southampton 1 hr 40 ish its pretty central to everyone, and no one has to drive, so there's no excuse not to get hammered.

I want London really ha ha best place for it !! Just want to seem willing to travel as us Cosmopolitan Londoners normally do :) Schhhhhh don't tell anyone ..... :Dxx

Im sure we can accomodate you somehow......... have to say I am a bit dense on maps and places LOL......

I could put you up for the night if you wanted to come...... or even some of the others may be able to help...

Just an idea

That is soooo generous! Thank you but I don't venture outside the door much, let alone inflict myself in someone elses home!! :sigh: However, so far, put me down as a definite maybe!!

How about the weekend of 24/25 Jan - or will people not have been paid by then? It gives us a few weeks to get over Christmas and new year and we can then celebrate my birthday in advance of the 26th!!

so there is

Yes

Mandy
Vera - Perissa
Ols - Olsbols
Gingercookie
Ditzeyangeluk
Tammy
Serenitylove
Charliegirl
Silversurfer
Allicat
Caroline
Livvy
Shel ?

I won't be able to do it till end of January.... as pay day is last day of the month...... so will be end of janauary begining of February.......

How does every one feel about that!!!!

We need to decide on a venue......

Is everyone happy for Ols and me to arrange.....

Reading is still quite a long way for me to go. I am about as far south as you can go I look out the window to see the Isle of Wight!

I can drive you hun... you could drive to mine, and i would take you.... it isnt that far... if thats where we decide to go

Be good to see you and finally meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you start a thread for a big meet in the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somewhere central for us all... got a few ideas we could all do!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I live in a tiny bungalow with my parents, so cannot accommodate anyone :(

However, if you want to stay in Andover (cheaper than Reading) I would be more than happy to pick you up and drive you to Reading... if you want to lock yourself in a car with me and my Bolly for 45 mins?!!! :cool:

:giggle:

x

Hi Ols.........

Sorry couldn't speak much early am in work, and having an odd day!!!!LOl mind you nothing strange about that for me...

Will try and catch up with you later..... we must sort somethign out soon..xxxx

Hey, no probs... :)

Looking forward to chatting later, matie! Take care and I hope your day improves!!! :D

x

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I live in a tiny bungalow with my parents, so cannot accommodate anyone :(

However, if you want to stay in Andover (cheaper than Reading) I would be more than happy to pick you up and drive you to Reading... if you want to lock yourself in a car with me and my Bolly for 45 mins?!!! :cool:

:giggle:

x

:eek: :eek: :eek: :gen147::argh: Ahemeth...

Back