• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SOUTHERN MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello People ! I always go away in January, Somewhere Hot, Hot ,hot!! Business is quiet and Eamonn being a Black Cabby its quiet then too so perfect month to spend in the sun.
Don't know the date yet as it'll be a last minute jobby but plan away and if i'm about i'll defo be there :) so count me in !!! xxx

Oh...

wot about me then?

What? You feel you need one of these as well?

OK... never say I don't oblige...

:whoopass:

Teehehe... well, you did post right after I gave MK a good seeing to :rolleyes: :cool: :D

:giggle:

x

if i'm about i'll defo be there :) so count me in !!! xxx

Let's hope you can make it, baba :)

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all...

x

PS Georgina, I used to live in Abergavenny, and we had a practice branch in Abertillery!!!

Hey, another thought on a selfish side ... if any of you guys want a trip over to Ipswich for our meetings for Suffolk & surrounding support, please let me know

Ta muchly

Hey, another thought on a selfish side ... if any of you guys want a trip over to Ipswich for our meetings for Suffolk & surrounding support, please let me know

Ta muchly

not sure I can cope coming to tractor boys country - canaries aren't supposed to do that are they!!

Hello People ! I always go away in January, Somewhere Hot, Hot ,hot!! Business is quiet and Eamonn being a Black Cabby its quiet then too so perfect month to spend in the sun.
Don't know the date yet as it'll be a last minute jobby but plan away and if i'm about i'll defo be there :) so count me in !!! xxx

Well you gotta come!!!!!!!!!!LOL

think we will go for end of January begining of feb.....

Put me down as interested please. Although it would depend on a number of factors.....if I can get myself out of the door on the day, hubby being able to bring me (works alternate Saturdays), what time of the month it is for me (whoever called it 'the curse' had the right idea :rolleyes:), and when I get my date for my op. I do have a lot of difficulty with 'groups', but managed the one at the hospital, and might be able to push myself for this :eek:.

Shel.....make sure your batteries are charged matey.....I'll give you a race with my own mean machine :D (maybe we'd better warn Reading we're coming!!! :rolleyes:).

After Crimbo better for me too, Feb is fine, so is Reading.

Don't worry Gerry as I probably wouldn't go if it were an open invite to all. I'm not good in a crowd either, but because we all have a common bond I'm up for it :)

Perissa... as far as I know, this is just for WLS peeps in this section of Minimins.

I posted earlier in response to another M'mins member who suggested we announce the meet in the 'Meet-Ups' section. I basically said it might be easier for some of us (me included) to meet within our own group, then maybe later hold another meet for everyone... :)

I think that's fair enough...

x

Gerry don't think of it as a 'group', just a gathering of friends :hug99:

Yes, that's the way I would see it Shel. Although if there were going to be lots of others from other sections of the site, I too don't think I would go as it would be too much for me to cope with. At least all having the same type of weight loss in common, it's a closer interest. I'd like to get to know those here before venturing further (not sure I could to be honest, but that's me).

Oh no, you're right you don't be doing that kinda thing! :p

seriously though, if you are only in Ipswich, that's only about an hour for me on the train/by car if you do ever fancy a meet up.

Is it open for all? I live not far from Bristol and could meet easily if it was held in the south and would love to meet others in the same situation as myself x

you must live pretty close to me perissa

I'm near Portsmouth, so yep we're fairly close :). Trouble is that I am a scaredy cat about going anywhere so Reading seems like half the country away from me! Mandy has offered for me to go to hers first and she will take me ;)

Back