• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Slow weight loss at the moment. Lost half a pound last week and three quarters of a pound this week. Still trying to get under 14 stone. At least I am losing something but it is hard work
Turn that frown upside down a loss is a loss no matter how small it’s still really good, speak soon lovely. Big hugs xxxx

That sounds like a good plan. You could also do the reset diet which put the first few weeks post op into one week. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Good luck on milk diet hunny YOU can get under 14 hunny xxx

Today’s weight 13 stone 8 and a quarter pounds! Lost 6 and three quarter pounds and finally in the 13stones, soo happy. Need to go carefully now to keep this off. Going to one son for dinner today and the other son tomorrow, then back on milk for the week before going on holiday next Sunday, no worries about the dreaded seat belt on the plane now

Today’s weight 13 stone 8 and a quarter pounds! Lost 6 and three quarter pounds and finally in the 13stones, soo happy. Need to go carefully now to keep this off. Going to one son for dinner today and the other son tomorrow, then back on milk for the week before going on holiday next Sunday, no worries about the dreaded seat belt on the plane now

That’s fabulous @Maria61 well done!! Xx

Brilliant Maria so pleased for you that’s a huge loss for on week, I only lost 2kg a week when I was on it, very well done, enjoy your days with your family and your dinners and look forward to having a milk buddy next week. Big hugs to you xxxx

Brilliant Maria so pleased for you that’s a huge loss for on week, I only lost 2kg a week when I was on it, very well done, enjoy your days with your family and your dinners and look forward to having a milk buddy next week. Big hugs to you xxxx
Hugs to you too xx

Fab loss well done hunny xxx

Fab weight loss, Marie! Have an amazing holiday too.

Put on 1.5 lb, too good a mother’s day and spoilt by my family. Off on holiday to Lanxarote on Sunday for a week and then back on this properly xx

Back