• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Think @Mazza wrote a funny post about a 'lb of fat'
Think it's in the 6months post-op bit....but I could be wrong.
Made me chuckle when I read it though.

Toni :rainbow:

Lost 2.5 lb, so have hit 5 stone today! Going on holiday in 8 weeks and need to be in the 13 stones, at least the plane seat belt will definitely fit me now
Fantastic Maria! Congratulations xx

Wow go girl
What a NSV that would be to have the belt fit comfortably.
I’ve always had to have the extension & never been able to have the table down. To be comfortable on a plane journey is one of my goals!

Great loss. Sure the table will go flat hunny xxx

@Maria61
Congrats on the weight loss, very impressed.

Lost 2.5 lb, so have hit 5 stone today! Going on holiday in 8 weeks and need to be in the 13 stones, at least the plane seat belt will definitely fit me now
Congratulations....Well Done! ...:0clapper:
You've done amazing :winner::winner::winner::winner::winner:(one trophy for every stone)
I'l even through a twerk in for you :bunnydance:

It is a nice feeling ...knowing there is a stronger chance of keeping the weight off this time round. I felt the odds was so against us all before our surgeries. But...now...we get better odds at keeping the weight off ...for good!

Congratulations....Well Done! ...:0clapper:
You've done amazing :winner::winner::winner::winner::winner:(one trophy for every stone)
I'l even through a twerk in for you :bunnydance:

It is a nice feeling ...knowing there is a stronger chance of keeping the weight off this time round. I felt the odds was so against us all before our surgeries. But...now...we get better odds at keeping the weight off ...for good!

Thanks so much Toni, I do dread not being able to keep this weight off still. It is always in my head but with this tool hope it will work this time. Well done you too xxx

You are doing so well & you will achieve you goal.
It’s 7 weeks away so even if it’s a 1lb a week you will get there.

Lost half a pound this week, happy as long as weight is coming off, 14 st 6.5 lbs, need to get into next stone before I go on holiday on 18 March
:thankyouthankyou:Well done lovely lady, as you rightly say a loss is a loss, your so going to enjoy your holiday, enjoy a lovely anniversary weekend too. Xxxx

Well done, Maria! Onwards and downwards.

Back