• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Got blood pressure checked today 120/80 yayyy! Don’t need to take blood pressure pills for now. I feel so much better, the nurse was not surprised I felt unwell last week as the blood pressure was so low. Booked B12 injection for December. So nice to feel well

Got blood pressure checked today 120/80 yayyy! Don’t need to take blood pressure pills for now. I feel so much better, the nurse was not surprised I felt unwell last week as the blood pressure was so low. Booked B12 injection for December. So nice to feel well

I’m so glad to hear you’re feeling so well X

The restriction will most definitely come! And the more time that passes post surgery, you begin to know your body really well and can feel the restriction. I’m just 3 months 1 day post op and I know exactly how much I can eat and know exactly when to stop. Hang in there! X
I'm feeling restriction already! Which I like :).
It's a tight feeling under my left breast, with belching or hiccups. But, I try not to eat too much before it gets to that stage. Otherwise...i suppose it would encourage the pouch to stretch...maybe??

Toni :)

@Maria61

Well done on your weightloss....your doing so well. :0clapper:

Pleased your getting the feeling of restriction now. I too get it. I like the restriction.
I have to learn to slow my eating down though.
But, you sound like your doing well with taking your time with eating. It's all learning curve.
So far....I have no regrets though

I also got told to avoid gym / swim...any strenuous activity for upto 3 months!
It difficult....as I'm feeling well enough to do light activity at gym. But suppose...just because we feel healed on the outside....dosen'nt mean we've properly healed on the inside.

Your doing great! :):bunnydance::)

Toni:rainbow:

@Maria61

Well done on your weightloss....your doing so well. :0clapper:

Pleased your getting the feeling of restriction now. I too get it. I like the restriction.
I have to learn to slow my eating down though.
But, you sound like your doing well with taking your time with eating. It's all learning curve.
So far....I have no regrets though

I also got told to avoid gym / swim...any strenuous activity for upto 3 months!
It difficult....as I'm feeling well enough to do light activity at gym. But suppose...just because we feel healed on the outside....dosen'nt mean we've properly healed on the inside.

Your doing great! :):bunnydance::)

Toni:rainbow:
Hi Toni so good to hear from you and glad you are feeling well. Can’t believe it is 4 weeks already since our surgery xxxxx

You doing so well Maria x

Yayyy don’t know how I did it but finally uploaded a picture of myself. Feel like a proper member at last x
Maria you look so lovely in that photo and I can really see the difference since we me in June, I’m so proud of you your doing amazingly well and remember what I said before a lb is a lb, a loss is a loss. Big hugs lovely xxx

Maria you look so lovely in that photo and I can really see the difference since we me in June, I’m so proud of you your doing amazingly well and remember what I said before a lb is a lb, a loss is a loss. Big hugs lovely xxx
Ahh thanks lovely lady. I lost 2lbs this week. I am just too impatient but so happy it is going in the right direction. Got my check up with Mr Jain next Thursday so will let you know how I get on. Xxxxx

Ahh thanks lovely lady. I lost 2lbs this week. I am just too impatient but so happy it is going in the right direction. Got my check up with Mr Jain next Thursday so will let you know how I get on. Xxxxx
Yay well done :bunnydance: xxxx yes please let me know xx

Good luck for Thursday lovely I’m sure he will be really pleased with your progress, you have embraced this surgery so well. Big hugs xxxx

Good luck for Thursday lovely I’m sure he will be really pleased with your progress, you have embraced this surgery so well. Big hugs xxxx
Thanks so much lovely lady. I am so glad we found each other. I wish you luck next week. I will let you know how I get on xxxx

Back