• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Congratulations Maria! It's great news you don't have to take your blood pressure tablets anymore and so soon after your op too. Just the start of your healthier life now you're on that losers bench. Who would have thought that being a loser would ever feel like a good thing? haha Keep up the great work :) x

Well done my friend, you lost it.....I found it....lol....well we have to laugh sometimes don’t we, seriously I’m so pleased and proud of you xxx

Congratulations Maria! It's great news you don't have to take your blood pressure tablets anymore and so soon after your op too. Just the start of your healthier life now you're on that losers bench. Who would have thought that being a loser would ever feel like a good thing? haha Keep up the great work :) x
Thanks so much Victoria xx

Still being fabulous I see. Keep it up Maria, well done xx

Weigh day today and finally under 15 stone. Weight today 14 stone 13.5lbs. Lost 2.5lbs this week. 4 stone 7.5lbs now. Really starting to believe this is working, feeling so happy xxx

Well done lovely lady. You’re doing fabulous xx

BIG congratulations :bestwishes: your so inspirational and I’m so glad be found you. Big hugs lovely xxx

You have done so well. I hope to end up at Luton after my 12 months at Norwich. I know I am a LONG way off surgery...but I am also upping my protein to help me feel fuller AND stop my awful binges. I've had to cut out all sweets and pasta pot...just having 1 piece fruit a day ( normally an apple) sorry I am rambling in your diary xxxx

You have done so well. I hope to end up at Luton after my 12 months at Norwich. I know I am a LONG way off surgery...but I am also upping my protein to help me feel fuller AND stop my awful binges. I've had to cut out all sweets and pasta pot...just having 1 piece fruit a day ( normally an apple) sorry I am rambling in your diary xxxx
Please ramble away, we are all here to help each other. I was so bad yesterday and ate about 15 quality street when I was on my own at work yesterday. First time since surgery, still don’t know why I did it but I did not mess up the rest of the day as I would have done before. The desire is still here but felt sick and mad at myself after it. Merry Christmas to you xxx

Awww hunny don't beat yourself up we are ALL human hunny. I hope you have a good day today hunny? Xxx

Back