• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Mr Jain at Luton hospital and his team were really pleased with me today at my six weeks post bypass check up. He said the reason I have not felt so much restriction is because I have been so careful with the amount I have been eating and as long as I was not feeling hungry I am normal and need to continue on small meals. I can now start more solid food, I am going to have a very small roast dinner on Sunday. Feel really relieved and reassured. Back at gym classes too. Next check up in three months. 4 more pounds to get to 4 stone loss

Well done Maria! Keep up the fantastic work!

:0clapper::bestwishes::thankyouthankyou::winner::hugs:XxxxxX

Slow and steady wins the race is what my grand daughter tells me. Well done lovely your doing just fine xxx

Lost 2lb this week, half a pound away from 4 stone! Had a long chat with dietician at Luton and Dunstable. She said it was unusual not to feel any restriction but it does happen. Advised me to stop carbs and really concentrate on protein intake and upping fluid intake. Will give it a go and see what happens

Feeling happy tonight. For 3 weeks since surgery tea especially and sometimes coffee has tasted disgusting to me. However since stopping Ramipril my blood pressure pill on Monday on GPS advice, tea tastes much better again. Did not expect this but I have been so fed up as I love my cup of tea. Can cope with life again now. So weird what happens with this surgery
I can totally relate to this. I was horrified at the thought of not enjoying my cup of tea anymore. It took a week or so and i have to have it stronger now but there is nothing to beat a cuppa.

Lost 2lb this week, half a pound away from 4 stone! Had a long chat with dietician at Luton and Dunstable. She said it was unusual not to feel any restriction but it does happen. Advised me to stop carbs and really concentrate on protein intake and upping fluid intake. Will give it a go and see what happens
That’s just fantastic your doing so well especially as your not feeling restriction it’s all your hard work xxxx

That’s just fantastic your doing so well especially as your not feeling restriction it’s all your hard work xxxx
Thanks lovely Bling, I am giving it a go with no carbs and more protein and fluid and will see how I get on xx

That’s fantastic @Maria61 well done!! xx

@Maria61
Wow, Your doing amazing!
Well done :0clapper:
Love the lovely picture too.

Toni :rainbow:

1lb down this week, 15 st 6.5 lbs but got to 4 stone loss since the start of my journey finally. Going very slowly but at least in the right direction
:bestwishes::winner::0clapper: 4 stone !!!’ Well done lovely that’s an amazing achievement xxxx

Back