• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Still fed up and not feeling too good. Had to change my bed at 3.30 yesterday morning and then have a shower as I had sweated soo much. Still very tired and then yesterday morning had trapped wind pains for over an hour. Lovely hubby went to pharmacist and got me some medication. I am not sure if it was wind trapped from surgery still but so painful. So frustrating when I felt much better than this last week. On the plus side appetite very reduced so always a silver lining xxxx

Oh sweetheart sorry your still feeling under the weather. Hopefully another few days and you won’t lol pick up again. Slowly slowly hunni always wins the race xxx

So sorry you've had a rough couple of days. Is there any physiotherapy to look forward to in your aftercare? I hope you're healing up well.x

Still fed up and not feeling too good. Had to change my bed at 3.30 yesterday morning and then have a shower as I had sweated soo much. Still very tired and then yesterday morning had trapped wind pains for over an hour. Lovely hubby went to pharmacist and got me some medication. I am not sure if it was wind trapped from surgery still but so painful. So frustrating when I felt much better than this last week. On the plus side appetite very reduced so always a silver lining xxxx
Aw lovely lady, maybe your coming down with a cold/flu, it may not be surgery related, hope you feel much brighter very strong soon, sending you big hugs xxx

Still waiting for women’s physio. My GP referred me on 19 October and heard nothing and they don’t answer their phone when I call x

Argh! That's so annoying they are taking so long to process the referral. They are just wasting healing time getting around to you. I hope you hear from them soon. Maybe your nagging your GP about it might help. You need some physio to help ease the pain and it'll aid your post-op recovery.xx

Sorry that you're feeling rough, maybe the sweating is because you're coming down with something or its your body getting rid of something. Hope it doesn't last bless ya and tomorrow is a better day xx

Sorry that you're feeling rough, maybe the sweating is because you're coming down with something or its your body getting rid of something. Hope it doesn't last bless ya and tomorrow is a better day xx
Thanks dear Sarnie, I don’t like feeling like this but the cramps have been terrible again tonight. I have not eaten much. Might give food a miss tomorrow in case I have a bug and hopefully this will get it out of my system xxxx

Thanks dear Sarnie, I don’t like feeling like this but the cramps have been terrible again tonight. I have not eaten much. Might give food a miss tomorrow in case I have a bug and hopefully this will get it out of my system xxxx
Poor you, it's not nice, sounds like a good idea to just have fluids for 24 hours and hopefully whatever it is will pass. Big hugs xx

Hope you are feeling better today xx

Oh god love you Maria I hope you are feeling better xxx

Hope you get some sleep as we are both awake at silly o’clock xx
I'm always awake at silly o clock, I'm a typical night owl, I'm trying hard to change it around, but it's just part of me lol. How you're feeling brighter today xx

I hope things are getting a little better for you Maria, it’s very frustrating when your recovery is taking a little longer than you would like. Do try to be patient and I’m sure better days are just around the corner! xx

Thanks again everyone. Had a better day today. Got out for a nice walk and cramps finally seem to be under control. Hoping for a good nights sleep and that would be perfect xxx
Aw I was just going to text you, I’m glad your feeling better and managed to get out, any news on the physio :hugs:xxx

Back