• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Oh no I rang them today for other results and forgot to ask if they had my scan results....doh thanks for reminding me xx

Thanks again everyone. Had a better day today. Got out for a nice walk and cramps finally seem to be under control. Hoping for a good nights sleep and that would be perfect xxx

Angels on your pillows hunni I hope they grant you a wonderful sleep a beautiful dreams. XxxX

Finally got through to physio which I now find is out in the community and not in the hospital. Don’t understand why they kept putting me through to a useless number in the hospital which would never get answered. Apparently they have my referral for the women’s physio and I am on the routine waiting list and should not have to wait too long for an appointment! 7 weeks since referral already, good job I paid for my surgery myself,very disappointed but that is the NHS and there must be lots of ladies out there much worse off than me. Feeling better today and went for a nice walk so improving xxx

Finally got through to physio which I now find is out in the community and not in the hospital. Don’t understand why they kept putting me through to a useless number in the hospital which would never get answered. Apparently they have my referral for the women’s physio and I am on the routine waiting list and should not have to wait too long for an appointment! 7 weeks since referral already, good job I paid for my surgery myself,very disappointed but that is the NHS and there must be lots of ladies out there much worse off than me. Feeling better today and went for a nice walk so improving xxx

That's great that you finally got through to physio and hopefully will be seen soon.x

So pleased your feeling better hunni. I hope you get your appointment soon it really does beggar belief xxx

It’s crazy !! I’m so pleased your feeling better today xxx

Weight today 11 stone 4 and a quarter pounds, lost my gain from last week. Not so good news is my husband had results of his CT scan which has shown he has coronary artery disease. This was a total shock to us, he only went to get checked because his brother had a cardiac aneurysm in May and thank goodness he did. The hospital want him to have a stress echocardiogram test which we believe will be in January and will then see what needs to be done. It really makes you sit up and realise what is important in life xxxxx

Wow I am really sorry to hear this. Hopefully they can help maintain his health now they know about it.
Thinking of you guys x

Weight today 11 stone 4 and a quarter pounds, lost my gain from last week. Not so good news is my husband had results of his CT scan which has shown he has coronary artery disease. This was a total shock to us, he only went to get checked because his brother had a cardiac aneurysm in May and thank goodness he did. The hospital want him to have a stress echocardiogram test which we believe will be in January and will then see what needs to be done. It really makes you sit up and realise what is important in life xxxxx

Sorry to hear your bad news. Hopefully they've found it early enough to get him sorted out quickly

That's awful news @Maria61 but good they found it this way instead of during an emergency. I hope they can keep him healthy for many years since it was caught early.x

Love the new pic. You look fab!

You know I’m thinking of you both, and love your new picture too xxx

Oh my love there is a silver lining to this They will sort him out and you will both have new mot’s and enjoy a long life together. I have all the pills that I take daily to keep my heart ticking nicely. Your lovely Hubby will get a collection of pills I’m sure xx. You look amazing in that picture love it :). Well done on losing that gain sweetheart your an absolute star of a woman xx

Back