• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Oh my love there is a silver lining to this They will sort him out and you will both have new mot’s and enjoy a long life together. I have all the pills that I take daily to keep my heart ticking nicely. Your lovely Hubby will get a collection of pills I’m sure xx. You look amazing in that picture love it :). Well done on losing that gain sweetheart your an absolute star of a woman xx
Thanks dear Irene. I do know how very lucky I am to have a happy marriage and only wish you could have had the same, they will sort him out xxx

Thanks dear Irene. I do know how very lucky I am to have a happy marriage and only wish you could have had the same, they will sort him out xxx

They will my love you will enjoy each other’s company for many years to come I’m just so happy that gonna get him sorted out xx

Thanks again, can’t help being very worried but he is in the very capable hands of Harefield hospital x

Of course your bound to be hunni January will soon be here and he will be on those pills :) Big hugs xx

Love your new profile picture, you look beautiful Maria x

Weight today 11 stone 4 and a quarter pounds, lost my gain from last week. Not so good news is my husband had results of his CT scan which has shown he has coronary artery disease. This was a total shock to us, he only went to get checked because his brother had a cardiac aneurysm in May and thank goodness he did. The hospital want him to have a stress echocardiogram test which we believe will be in January and will then see what needs to be done. It really makes you sit up and realise what is important in life xxxxx
Sorry to hear about your husband, but thankfully they found it sooner rather than later and can now deal with it before it got really bad, lucky really that he had the CT scan or god knows what might of happened. Well done on your loss xx

The NHS always kicks into gear when it is needed and they will be able to sort the best treatment for him Maria.My husband had a major heart attack about six years ago and it came completely out of the blue with no warning at all however, the treatment he received was nothing short of amazing. Try not to worry as they are now in a position to treat him appropriately.
You look really well in your new photo too! :p

The NHS always kicks into gear when it is needed and they will be able to sort the best treatment for him Maria.My husband had a major heart attack about six years ago and it came completely out of the blue with no warning at all however, the treatment he received was nothing short of amazing. Try not to worry as they are now in a position to treat him appropriately.
You look really well in your new photo too! :p
Thanks Anniekins, I know the NHS will be great with this and will sort him for me xxx

You look fab in ur new profile pic maria as for ur sweating doesnt a hysterectimy put u into menopause maybe that could be the sweating and ur hubby hope all goes well im sure he will be in safe hands with u love
Thanks Irene. I wasn’t expecting menopausal symptoms as I am 63 but will mention it when I get my check up with the consultant before Christmas xx

Your new profile picture is lovely. That colour really suits you x

Stayed the same this week despite being terrible, not in the zone at all. Might join the ladies on the milk from Monday to help me out. I have managed over 10,000 steps twice last week for the first time in over 8 weeks since my prolapse and felt so good again at last. I have my check up with my gynaecologist on Tuesday when I will ask about restarting exercise. My husband got a call from Harefield hospital and they are going to do the stress echocardiogram test next Thursday as they had a cancellation. What a relief to get this done and then we will see his consultant regarding his coronary artery disease and what they are going to do for him. Will be glad when this is sorted xxx

Stayed the same this week despite being terrible, not in the zone at all. Might join the ladies on the milk from Monday to help me out. I have managed over 10,000 steps twice last week for the first time in over 8 weeks since my prolapse and felt so good again at last. I have my check up with my gynaecologist on Tuesday when I will ask about restarting exercise. My husband got a call from Harefield hospital and they are going to do the stress echocardiogram test next Thursday as they had a cancellation. What a relief to get this done and then we will see his consultant regarding his coronary artery disease and what they are going to do for him. Will be glad when this is sorted xxx

Well thats good staying the same is better than putting on my lovely:) Be good to get your Hubby sorted out and on meditation Please try not to worry sweetheart I’m sure all will be fine :) xx

View attachment 21202. Comparison picture. Can’t believe it really xxxx

OMG you’re hardly recognisable Marie. What an amazing comparison picture. You looks so beautiful And there is a definite sparkle in those eyes :). You should be sooooo very proud lovely lady xx

Back