• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Your change is incredible Maria xx

View attachment 21202. Comparison picture. Can’t believe it really xxxx
Twit-twoo look at you looking all gorgeous! Staying the same thus time of year is very good hun, I'm doing my best to keep myself under 23 stone, if I can do that until the end of December I'll be happy, my diets not been that good either, but hey ho its Christmas!
Wishing your husband all the very best xx

Stayed the same this week despite being terrible, not in the zone at all. Might join the ladies on the milk from Monday to help me out. I have managed over 10,000 steps twice last week for the first time in over 8 weeks since my prolapse and felt so good again at last. I have my check up with my gynaecologist on Tuesday when I will ask about restarting exercise. My husband got a call from Harefield hospital and they are going to do the stress echocardiogram test next Thursday as they had a cancellation. What a relief to get this done and then we will see his consultant regarding his coronary artery disease and what they are going to do for him. Will be glad when this is sorted xxx
You’ve done so well with your steps this week, staying the same is good considering your not doing the excercise so please don’t stress.
I’m so glad A has got an appointment sooner than expected, will he see the consultant on the same day. Big hugs xxx

Stayed the same this week despite being terrible, not in the zone at all. Might join the ladies on the milk from Monday to help me out. I have managed over 10,000 steps twice last week for the first time in over 8 weeks since my prolapse and felt so good again at last. I have my check up with my gynaecologist on Tuesday when I will ask about restarting exercise. My husband got a call from Harefield hospital and they are going to do the stress echocardiogram test next Thursday as they had a cancellation. What a relief to get this done and then we will see his consultant regarding his coronary artery disease and what they are going to do for him. Will be glad when this is sorted xxx

Great news that your hubby got the appointment. I hope they can sort him out quickly. That will be a relief.

Your before and afters are fab. You are beautiful in both of them. You do have more of a sparkle in your eye in the slimmer picture.

It's great that you are stayign the same weight even without the exercise. Most of weight maintenance comes from food, 'abs are made in the kitchen' and all that jazz. Even though you think your food choices are poor they are not in the quantities that affect yoru weight and that is a good thing. We all want you to remain healthy for long in the future. We need you here to support us newbies.xx

You’ve done so well with your steps this week, staying the same is good considering your not doing the excercise so please don’t stress.
I’m so glad A has got an appointment sooner than expected, will he see the consultant on the same day. Big hugs xxx

Hi Bling he won’t see the consultant on the day but we hope to get an appointment in the New Year and sort him out as soon as we can xxx

Hope it’s gone well today Maria and you are both ok xx

I had my check up on Tuesday and consultant happy with my progress. No gym for a while yet though and have to do what I am told. Hubby had his stress echocardiogram today, took 2 hours, now waiting for results xxx

Yes you do need to do as you are told my lovely:) pleased all is well honey xx. Did he have the jab or did they make him exercise hun xx. It is a lengthy process unfortunately. I had to go back the following week for another test without the stress part. Hopefully they will sort it Maria and you can both just heal and get on with life xxx

Yes you do need to do as you are told my lovely:) pleased all is well honey xx. Did he have the jab or did they make him exercise hun xx. It is a lengthy process unfortunately. I had to go back the following week for another test without the stress part. Hopefully they will sort it Maria and you can both just heal and get on with life xxx
Thanks Irene. He had the jab and he exercised so we wait now for results xx

I had my check up on Tuesday and consultant happy with my progress. No gym for a while yet though and have to do what I am told. Hubby had his stress echocardiogram today, took 2 hours, now waiting for results xxx

Yes, you'll do as your surgeon recommended I'm sure.xx

So the Bitch taught me a lesson last night. I decided to tuck into the Quality Street and spent hours rolling around in agony with severe dumping! Why don’t I ever learn?

This sound just like me. I have some chocolate that were given to us staring me down and I know I'm going to eat it even though it'll hurt...sigh.xx

So the Bitch taught me a lesson last night. I decided to tuck into the Quality Street and spent hours rolling around in agony with severe dumping! Why don’t I ever learn?
The temptation is too much. We get suckered into how nice it feels in the moment, at that point we're not interested in the consequences. It sounds awful, try hard to remember how that felt for next time you're tempted. The Bitch is trying to be your friend lol xx

Thanks Irene. He had the jab and he exercised so we wait now for results xx

Ah bless him x. Hopefully results won’t be too long xx

Back