• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Yes, you'll do as your surgeon recommended I'm sure.xx

This sound just like me. I have some chocolate that were given to us staring me down and I know I'm going to eat it even though it'll hurt...sigh.xx

Awww nooooo god love babe we are like a moth to the flame xx

Aw hun, bless you, its just so bloody challenging at the moment isn’t it, I guess it’s good that the bitch is doing her job though xx

Put on 1.5 lb this week which serves me right. Not going mad over Christmas and next Saturday will defo start back on milk for a week. Feeling much better finally but staying off work until beginning of February to make sure I am really over this surgery. Merry Christmas everyone xxx

You'll get that little gain off in no time. Great that you're able to have off work until Feb. You'll be fully recovered by then.x

Put on 1.5 lb this week which serves me right. Not going mad over Christmas and next Saturday will defo start back on milk for a week. Feeling much better finally but staying off work until beginning of February to make sure I am really over this surgery. Merry Christmas everyone xxx

I’m so very proud of you sweetheart x. 1.5 is nothing and the fact that you are staying off until Feb and listening to the doctor makes me very happy You enjoy Christmas babe and you and Hubbie just chill and get better Have a lovely time and remember that milk float is always around when you need it xx xx All the very best my lovely xx

I’m so very proud of you sweetheart x. 1.5 is nothing and the fact that you are staying off until Feb and listening to the doctor makes me very happy You enjoy Christmas babe and you and Hubbie just chill and get better Have a lovely time and remember that milk float is always around when you need it xx xx All the very best my lovely xx
Same to you and yes milk is beckoning but not next week lol xx

1.5 is practically nothing hun, you could probably burp and lose that lol. It's too be expected for most of us to have a gain this time of year, imagine what it have been pre op. You are doing marvelous, glad you're feeling better too and doing as your told lol. Merry Christmas to you and your family xx

1.5 is practically nothing hun, you could probably burp and lose that lol. It's too be expected for most of us to have a gain this time of year, imagine what it have been pre op. You are doing marvelous, glad you're feeling better too and doing as your told lol. Merry Christmas to you and your family xx
Thank you and merry Christmas back to you and your family xx

Don’t stress it my lovely, that’ll be off in no time, enjoy a lovely Christmas and I’m glad your not going back to work until February xxx

Merry Christmas Maria and Hubby :)

Although you have had a tough year this year, you are always so thoughtful and genuine with your words on here which is very valuable. You're a beautiful person inside and out and I hope you know that it shines through to your words on here with how understanding and thoughtful you are. You're an inspiration to us all post and pre op and look forward to following your journey into the new year :) xxxx

Merry Christmas Maria and Hubby :)

Although you have had a tough year this year, you are always so thoughtful and genuine with your words on here which is very valuable. You're a beautiful person inside and out and I hope you know that it shines through to your words on here with how understanding and thoughtful you are. You're an inspiration to us all post and pre op and look forward to following your journey into the new year :) xxxx
How lovely, you are fabulous too xxxx

To the gorgeous Maria I hope you have a beautiful Christmas and 2019 is very kind to you and your family. You richly deserve it honey xxx

Back