• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

View attachment 21267 Merry Christmas everyone, we had a fabulous family day today and hope you all had fun, xxxxx loved my Christmas dress xx

You look gorgeous sweetheart. Your hubby has definitely pulled a cracker when he found you xxx

Weight today 11 st 7.5 lbs, put on 2 lbs so with last weeks gain that is 3.5 lbs. I consider myself very lucky not to have gained a lot more with what I have been doing. So back to basics and on to milk next week. Happy new year everyone xxxx

A week on the milk float should sort it out nicely.x

Weight today 11 st 7.5 lbs, put on 2 lbs so with last weeks gain that is 3.5 lbs. I consider myself very lucky not to have gained a lot more with what I have been doing. So back to basics and on to milk next week. Happy new year everyone xxxx
What would you normally put on over Christmas Maria? If your anything like me a lot more than that. You'll soon be back on the losing streak and that will be a distant memory xx

Oh honey that will soon drop off. In the scheme of things it’s really not a lot. You have been through so much what with your op and your Hubby and Christmas. I think you have done incredibly well I really do xxx

Got the best Christmas and new year present ever. Secretary from Harefield hospital called and all clear on hubbys scan, no coronary artery disease and he does not need a follow up. Sooooo happy. Have a great new year everyone xx

Amazing news! That is a great way to end the year. I'm so pleased for both of you.x

Back