• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Amazing news! That is a great way to end the year. I'm so pleased for both of you.x

Awe my Lovely lady I’m sooooo very happy for you both 2019 watch out now xxxx

Got the best Christmas and new year present ever. Secretary from Harefield hospital called and all clear on hubbys scan, no coronary artery disease and he does not need a follow up. Sooooo happy. Have a great new year everyone xx
Brilliant news Maria, I'm so happy for you both, it really will be a a Happy New Year xx

Got the best Christmas and new year present ever. Secretary from Harefield hospital called and all clear on hubbys scan, no coronary artery disease and he does not need a follow up. Sooooo happy. Have a great new year everyone xx

Best news ever I am so pleased for you both. Such a relief & a weight off you. Now youcan get yourself well again & back in your happy place...the GYM lol
Happy new year x

That is fantastic news lovely lady. Happy New Year, you’re amazing as always. Lots of love xx

Not updated for a while. Struggling badly still with poor food choices but have stayed the same weight for 2 weeks. Still need to shift the 3.5 lbs I put on at Christmas but today is another day and I am holding my own. On a positive note I have upped my walking and am back on the Fitbit challenge with my daughter and daughters in law and have averaged 14,500 steps a day for the last 5 days but one daughter-in-law still beat me lol. I went to see occupational health yesterday and am going back to work on a phased return on 29 January. Finally got my appointment for women’s physio therapy on 21 January so hope to get some advice and guidance about when I can go back to the gym. Sorry for rambling post andthanks asalways for all your support and encouragement xxxx

As soon as you get bk to FULL health im sure u will be bk at the gym and thoses 3.5 llb will be gone in no time ...ur body needs to fully recover b4 u can do gym but u dont need to go to gym try swimming first or water arobics . i have a room at home which has hand weighys and stuff in there i carnt do much stud up as my knees hurt but i can do diffrent arm exercises diffrent for u cause its ur tummy u need not to hurt but soon be time last thing u or ur hubby needs is u pushing it at this last stage and hurting urself so dont be so hard on ur self ...how much have u lost since having surgery and how much did u say u had gain in a matter of a hystericmy and xmas and new year ....bet it doesnt sound as bad when u see it then

Not updated for a while. Struggling badly still with poor food choices but have stayed the same weight for 2 weeks. Still need to shift the 3.5 lbs I put on at Christmas but today is another day and I am holding my own. On a positive note I have upped my walking and am back on the Fitbit challenge with my daughter and daughters in law and have averaged 14,500 steps a day for the last 5 days but one daughter-in-law still beat me lol. I went to see occupational health yesterday and am going back to work on a phased return on 29 January. Finally got my appointment for women’s physio therapy on 21 January so hope to get some advice and guidance about when I can go back to the gym. Sorry for rambling post andthanks asalways for all your support and encouragement xxxx
Sorry to hear you are struggling Maria, the good news is you have maintained at the moment even though you've struggled, when you get back to work and your normal routine I'm sure things will turn around for you and you'll start losing again, I think you are doing well all things considered hun xx

Excellent that you are able to do so many steps daily. You are keeping up your fitness even though you're not in the gym. You'll shift that tiny gain once you get the food under control. Is there a way you can reduce buying in the food you'd rather not eat right now? Sometimes we try and test our willpower too much when its just simpler to not be faced with temptation. The great thing is that you are not willing to slide back to old habits. You've realised that you don't want to continue on the path you are on and will change it. You are a star @Maria61 xx

Well done on the steps, just remember that you're still not in full health and once you get back to work and into a routine it will come easier. I think when we're out of routine and not at work it's easier to sit down more and be less active than what we would normally be. The weight will come off when it's ready, but keep yourself resting and doing what you're doing xx

You definitely don’t need to apologise and staying the same for 2 weeks is pretty impressive in my opinion considering your not going to the gym and your not at work so must be getting bored, well done on the walking very impressive, I’m sure you’ll kick that daughter in laws butt next week with your steps xxxx

Finallylost 2.5lb this week, 1lb left of Christmas gain. I have walked 90,769 steps from Monday to Friday and finally beat my daughter in law and won our Fitbit challenge. Seeing the physio on Monday for women’s physio and hopefully find out when I can go back to the gym and going back to work on a phased return on 29 January. Thanks everyone for your help and support while I have been unwell.

Wow that’s a lot of steps...but if I remember you do like to beat the family on those challenges lol.
That’s a good weight list as well you are on a roll.
Hopefully good news from the physio on Monday. I know you will be so much happier once you get back in the gym x

Wow that’s a lot of steps...but if I remember you do like to beat the family on those challenges lol.
That’s a good weight list as well you are on a roll.
Hopefully good news from the physio on Monday. I know you will be so much happier once you get back in the gym x
Thanks Emma and hope you are feeling well. I am not walking anywhere this weekend, my body is broken lol xx

Finallylost 2.5lb this week, 1lb left of Christmas gain. I have walked 90,769 steps from Monday to Friday and finally beat my daughter in law and won our Fitbit challenge. Seeing the physio on Monday for women’s physio and hopefully find out when I can go back to the gym and going back to work on a phased return on 29 January. Thanks everyone for your help and support while I have been unwell.
You're back on the game! Well done Maria, fab steps and weight loss,, you'll soon be back in that gym xx

Back