• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Thanks Sarnie. 4.30 a.m. and I am here drinking tea, had a few hours sleep but know I am done now. Only have to work 4 hours today as I am on a phased return so will have a nap this afternoon xxxx

I hope you have a lovely first day back. Take it steady.x

Thanks Sarnie. 4.30 a.m. and I am here drinking tea, had a few hours sleep but know I am done now. Only have to work 4 hours today as I am on a phased return so will have a nap this afternoon xxxx
Bless ya, yes get rest when you can . Hope today had gone well x

Work not too bad and walked there so got my 10,000 steps in, hubby met met me on the way home xxxx

Oh Welldone sweetheart pleased it was ok for you. Cracking steps hunni xxx

Glad it went well today, well done on walking there you have my complete admiration xxx

GP called me today as my calcium is too high so I have to stop the calcium tablets for 4 weeks and get a repeat blood test. Oh well better do what I am told. Lots of walking today and over 20,000 steps!

Oh wow Maria that’s some walking hunni xx

GP called me today as my calcium is too high so I have to stop the calcium tablets for 4 weeks and get a repeat blood test. Oh well better do what I am told. Lots of walking today and over 20,000 steps!

Amazing steps today. I guess getting on the milk and calcium tablets was too much together. Hopefully it sorts itself out.x

Fantastic steps no wonder you fell asleep early, well done xx

Lost 1 lb this week so feeling happier. Have a great weekend everyone xx

Fabulous my lovely well done. :) I’m so very happy your feeling happier :) and first week back too great result xxx

Lost 1 lb this week so feeling happier. Have a great weekend everyone xx

That's great @Maria61 What is you and your daughter's challenge for Feb? Do you ever do non exercise challenges like water consumed, no added sugar, etc?x

Yay your back on it, very well done lovely xx

Back