• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Off to Edinburgh in the morning for two nights as my dear Auntie Grace is celebrating her 100th birthday, amazing lady xxx
Wow, hope she gets a telegram from the Queen. Hope you hands a great time x

Off to Edinburgh in the morning for two nights as my dear Auntie Grace is celebrating her 100th birthday, amazing lady xxx
Have a lovely time, well done to your Auntie Grace, what a marvellous age!

Lovely photo x

Lovely photo. You both look fab

View attachment 21466 Struggling weight wise at the moment but just so glad I had this surgery xx

You're gorgeous @Maria61 !

Is there anything that can help get you back on track? Wanna do a challenge with me something you pick but it has to be food based (eg eat no naughty snacks for 30 days, 5 small meals per day for X days, no chocolate for X days?). All of us post op know the majority of our weight loss comes from food restriction and unfortunately that's how we'll have to be for life. We cant out exercise a bad diet.x

You're gorgeous @Maria61 !

Is there anything that can help get you back on track? Wanna do a challenge with me something you pick but it has to be food based (eg eat no naughty snacks for 30 days, 5 small meals per day for X days, no chocolate for X days?). All of us post op know the majority of our weight loss comes from food restriction and unfortunately that's how we'll have to be for life. We cant out exercise a bad diet.x
Thanks dear Kim. I am back on milk again this week which is what I need to do to kick start myself again. I have got a rotten cold but will definitely think about a challenge and do truly appreciate your kind offer of help. I need to get back to my gym classes. This recovery is so slow and frustrating. On a positive note I climbed the Scott monument and also Arthur’s seat when I was in Edinburgh xxx

Back