• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

We BOTH had a no choc day-an achivement at this time of year xxxc

Thanks Lottie. Chocolate is definitely my enemy so I need to keep away from it as much as possible xx

I know 100% how you feel, chocolate has always been my downfall. For the first 5 months post surgery, I avoided it completely. I have treated myself to small amounts since but I haven’t gone crazy. Let’s see if I can say the same after the Christmas break. Xx

I know 100% how you feel, chocolate has always been my downfall. For the first 5 months post surgery, I avoided it completely. I have treated myself to small amounts since but I haven’t gone crazy. Let’s see if I can say the same after the Christmas break. Xx
Merry Christmas to you Laaux xx

Thanks Lottie. Chocolate is definitely my enemy so I need to keep away from it as much as possible xx

Mine too hunny. I wish I had a magic wand to help us NOT crave it xxxx

Fab well done hunny xxx

Had my first proper experience of dumping syndrome today, it was awful. I thought I had my gallstones back again. I was in so much pain and felt so uncomfortable. I had a jacket potato which was fine but then decided to try a chocolate sundae which was a step tooo far. Had to get home quickly and laid in bed for two hours waiting for it to pass. Definitely going to be more cautious over Christmas as don’t want that to happen again ever. Merry Christmas everybody xxx

Awww sorry you had your first dumping exsperince. HUGS and Christmas wishes xxxx

Had my first proper experience of dumping syndrome today, it was awful. I thought I had my gallstones back again. I was in so much pain and felt so uncomfortable. I had a jacket potato which was fine but then decided to try a chocolate sundae which was a step tooo far. Had to get home quickly and laid in bed for two hours waiting for it to pass. Definitely going to be more cautious over Christmas as don’t want that to happen again ever. Merry Christmas everybody xxx
Sounds awful Maria. I’m hoping this keeps me away from the sweet stuff. You’re doing great xx

Sounds awful Maria. I’m hoping this keeps me away from the sweet stuff. You’re doing great xx
Thanks Missyme it was awful. Back on programme properly today, went to gym, will weigh in on Saturday and see if I have gained over Christmas. Have not gained since surgery but this is an exceptional time of year. Good luck to you xx

Thanks Missyme it was awful. Back on programme properly today, went to gym, will weigh in on Saturday and see if I have gained over Christmas. Have not gained since surgery but this is an exceptional time of year. Good luck to you xx
I will be happy enough with small gains from holidays or Christmas further down the line. It’s damage that can hopefully easily be repaired. My husband is currently at the gym- I’m looking forward to being able to go back after 6 weeks. Good luck with the weigh in. I’m sure it won’t be too bad xx

I will be happy enough with small gains from holidays or Christmas further down the line. It’s damage that can hopefully easily be repaired. My husband is currently at the gym- I’m looking forward to being able to go back after 6 weeks. Good luck with the weigh in. I’m sure it won’t be too bad xx
So encouraging and helpful, that is what this amazing group is about xx

Hope your ok? This group is fab for support xxxx

Back