• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Weight today 14 stone 10.5 lbs, lost 2lbs over Christmas, which is unheard of for me. Happy new year everyone xxx
That is amazing! I hope I’m as successful next year ... well done. Happy New Year! xx

Last edited:
Well done on your loss over Christmas -I hope this is me once I've got the right tool ( sleeve or bypass) xxxx

Happy new year my lovely xxxx

Sorry double post xxz

Weight today 14 stone 9.5 lbs. had a bad week, don’t know why but lost 1 lb, feeling determined to do better this week, hope everyone else is getting on ok xx
Well done @Maria61 Onwards and downwards xx

A loss is a loss hunny. Don't beat yourself up. Xxx

Weight today 14 stone 9.5 lbs. had a bad week, don’t know why but lost 1 lb, feeling determined to do better this week, hope everyone else is getting on ok xx

Well done lovely. You are doing fantastic, you’ve got this xx

@Maria61
Happy New Year!
Your doing amazing.....conratulation on losing the weight. :0clapper:Bet you feel amazing too!

I definately feel 100% better, And, I'm not where I want to be yet...but I'l get there.
Just wish I was taller & younger! But, ..I can't alter them...haha.

Toni :rainbow:

1lb.jpg

You lost this in one week during the Christmas period! 1lb Doesn't seem like a lot, I usually get disheartened too. I told someone i'd only lost 1lb and they showed me this.. Imagine where this has disappeared from on your body and you've already lost them in the 10's! You're doing AMAZING! Don't forget that :D Xx

You lost this in one week during the Christmas period! 1lb Doesn't seem like a lot, I usually get disheartened too. I told someone i'd only lost 1lb and they showed me this.. Imagine where this has disappeared from on your body and you've already lost them in the 10's! You're doing AMAZING! Don't forget that :D Xx
Hi Victoria thanks so much, what a lovely message. I actually gained a quarter of a pound this week, first time since surgery I have gained anything. I feel good and it was such a tiny amount. have a great day xxx

You will soon have that off hunny xxx

Back