• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Weight today 13st3 and three quarter lbs. lost 2 and a quarter pounds so wiped off last weeks 2 lb gain. Next aim to be in 12 stones bracket before holiday on 23 June. Have not been in 12 stones for so many years. Going to try a spinning class at the gym on Monday, never done one of these classes before. Happy bank holiday weekend everyone xx

Yay you go girl, well done, your energy and enthusiasm for the gym amazes me, big hug lovely xx

Nicely done Maria knew you'd get that gain off no problem. Spin class will definitely help you get to your goal! Anyone who can brave a gym needs a medal. x

Spin class done, feel totally wiped out but sooo happy. One off my wish list since surgery, need to climb Cat Bells in the Lake District now in September xx
Your amazing xxxx

Weight today 13 stone 2 and a quarter pounds. 1.5 lbs down, 13 stone 2 and a quarter pounds. Sooo near the 12s now x
Well done! You will soon hit the 12s! X

Weight today 13 stone 2 and a quarter pounds. 1.5 lbs down, 13 stone 2 and a quarter pounds. Sooo near the 12s now x
That’s fantastic, well done, all that gym work is your doing is really helping you and I’m very proud and full of admiration xxx

Well I never learn do I. I had a McFlurry last night and had a major dump this morning. I have now called my bypass “bitch” as she is not my friend at the moment. My own fault though
Oh no, well we were only saying the other day about you thinking of a name for her it constantly reminds us it’s there, thankfully I’ve not experienced any dumping....... yet. Hope your feeling better than you were earlier. Hugs xxxx :hugs:

Back