• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Wow, you look fabulous Maria.

You and @Bling Babe are skinny minnies! How fabulous you both look with your big smiles in the sunshine.x

It was so lovely to catch up with you both, I feel so lucky to have found you on this journey it has made it even more remarkable, it was lovely to see some sunshine too, it’s been a bit thin on the ground in Norfolk.
It’s also a bloody good job we are so close because you witnessed the truly most embarrassing moment in my whole life :rolleyes:...........thank you for making me laugh about it...... it’s our secret (and the boys, unfortunately) your a very lovely lady with a lovely hubby xxxxxx :hugs:

What a lovely photo of you both xx

It was so lovely to catch up with you both, I feel so lucky to have found you on this journey it has made it even more remarkable, it was lovely to see some sunshine too, it’s been a bit thin on the ground in Norfolk.
It’s also a bloody good job we are so close because you witnessed the truly most embarrassing moment in my whole life :rolleyes:...........thank you for making me laugh about it...... it’s our secret (and the boys, unfortunately) your a very lovely lady with a lovely hubby xxxxxx :hugs:
Ha ha you and Garry are lovely too and your secret is safe with me and as you know I have had the same experience too. That’s what friends are for xxx

Last edited:
Weighed today as going on holiday to Menorca early doors tomorrow. Fed up last week as stalled but Bling brought me luck and I have lost 2 lbs yayyyy, feel sooooo happy. The gym has me buzzing and is really helping. I so want to get rid of my saggy tummy and arms so need to dig deep when I get back from holiday to shift this weight finally xxxx

Fab weight loss. Have fun on your holidays.x

Weighed today as going on holiday to Menorca early doors tomorrow. Fed up last week as stalled but Bling brought me luck and I have lost 2 lbs yayyyy, feel sooooo happy. The gym has me buzzing and is really helping. I so want to get rid of my saggy tummy and arms so need to dig deep when I get back from holiday to shift this weight finally xxxx
Yay well done, you’ve got this... enjoy a wonderful holiday xxxx

Yay well done, you’ve got this... enjoy a wonderful holiday xxxx

Well done on your WL. Hope you have a fabulous holiday xx

Good news on your weight loss , well done. Have a great holiday x

Back