• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Well done lovely you are so inspirational, sort that bitch out though, naughty girl ! Xxxx

Been to gym this morning to up my steps to keep ahead of the daughter, 40 minutes on treadmill and 10 minutes on cross trainer, back later for body jam. But before I got to the gym the bitch gave me the worst upset tummy ever and I really don’t know what I did to deserve it. So eating with extreme caution today as taking two of our grandchildren out for the day. This bitch of mine is so unpredictable xx

It's really annoying when you can't figure out why your pouch is upset. Hopefully it settled down and you had a good time with your grandchildren.x

So I beat the daughter last week in the Fitbit challenge, and we are doing it again this week. Having to up my game xx

Hehe just be steady Mrs xx

So I beat the daughter last week in the Fitbit challenge, and we are doing it again this week. Having to up my game xx
Go Maria!! x

Lol....I’m putting my money on you, your one amazing lady :hugs::hugs:xxx

Did 30 minutes treadmill at gym today, then this evening spinning class followed by combat. Totally wiped out now and in pain from saddle, spinning is evil xx
I'm worn out just reading that lol. Well done, hope your bum calms down soon lol x

Did 30 minutes treadmill at gym today, then this evening spinning class followed by combat. Totally wiped out now and in pain from saddle, spinning is evil xx

Spinning class sounds awesome. Super excercise mode today for you. I hope your daughter can keep up!x

Machine. XxX

Wow hunny love it you and your daughter are having challenges xxxx

Weight today 12st2.5lb. Down 1 lb, slow but steady x

Oh how fab the 11s are looming hehehe xx. Well done lovely lady xx

Well done xxx

Weight today 12st2.5lb. Down 1 lb, slow but steady x
Fantastic lovely, and very well deserved, your so close to the 11’s now, we’ll done xxxx

Back