• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

That's great you're looking the excess. I'm glad your back is doing better too. Have a great weekend.x

Weight today 11st13lbs so lost 2 of last weeks 3lb gain, other pound will have to wait for next week. Back at gym now back is better. Have a good week everyone xx
Well done lovely I knew you rock it, please go easy at the gym though xx

Weight today 11st13lbs so lost 2 of last weeks 3lb gain, other pound will have to wait for next week. Back at gym now back is better. Have a good week everyone xx
Well done for reigning it back it Maria. Hope you're back is getting better xx

Bloody well done. :) fab result x but please take it easy hun

Hope you have an amazing time xx

View attachment 20924 View attachment 20925 View attachment 20926 Here we are, the lovely Bling and me. Great to catch up with my lovely friend. She is now off to watch Michael Macintyre at the O2 and I am tucked up at home watching Strictly soon. Ginger and rhubarb gin is the way forward xxx

You two look great. Such skinny minnies!

I love ginger and rhubarb gin, its really tasty, I can drink it just with ice no mixer.

You look like you had a good day with some lovely sunshine.x

It was lovely Kim, you will have to meet up with us too, don’t know where you live but anything is possible xx

That would be fab to meet up, I'm London-based but it's easy to travel for meetups anywhere. I was actually going to see MM at the O2 but ended up seeing a preview show where he practiced the material so no need to go again.x

Thanks guys, Maria I’m so pleased we have met, it’s been such an added bonus to my weight loss journey, luv ya tbits , your a lovely couple, thank you for taking time to meet today it was a great few hours :hugs: xxxx. Looking forward to going “over the top” with your lovely hubby xxx

You two look great. Such skinny minnies!

I love ginger and rhubarb gin, its really tasty, I can drink it just with ice no mixer.

You look like you had a good day with some lovely sunshine.x
Mmmmm that’s how I usually have mine but today it was with ginger ale and a slice of orange which I squeezed into it, bloody delicious xxxx

That would be fab to meet up, I'm London-based but it's easy to travel for meetups anywhere. I was actually going to see MM at the O2 but ended up seeing a preview show where he practiced the material so no need to go again.x
I live in Watford so we are not far away, Bling lives in Yarmouth so let’s see what we can do next time she is around. She and my husband want to walk across the O2. Me and her OH are going for the rhubarb and ginger gin xx

Back