• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

slimkim

I did my first combat class in 6 months yesterday. I tried a virtual class as a tester. It was so good to do a proper class but I was super nervous and it felt very strange. I was very aware of my pelvic floor and realise I have a lot more strengthening exercises to do before full recovery xx

That's great that you're able to start up the class you love again. I'm pleased for you.x

Bling Babe

Fantastic news, please take it easy though lovely lady xx

Irene44

Hope you have a lovely holiday xx

Sarnie

1lb up this week, off to Dubai on Friday so need to ditch this gain before I go. Happy Easter everyone xx
Have a great holiday Maria xx

Bling Babe

You’ll soon get that off lovely just don’t get on the scales as soon as your home because of the fluid from flying, looking forward to hopefully seeing you on Thursday (if Luton and Dunstable don’t keep me all day !!) xx

Maria61

You’ll soon get that off lovely just don’t get on the scales as soon as your home because of the fluid from flying, looking forward to hopefully seeing you on Thursday (if Luton and Dunstable don’t keep me all day !!) xx
Hope so dear Bling. Xxxx

slimkim

slimkim

Thanks Kim. Bling wants me to take her to the everything £5 shop which I believe is in Camden, would be rude not to lol xx

Enjoy! Its really easy to find. One of the first stores in the Camden Stables.x

Bling Babe

View attachment 21665. So lovely to catch up with dear Bling today. Looking forward to sorting out climbing the 02. See you all after my Dubai holiday xxx
It was great to see you both enjoy your holiday, looking forward to the O2 climb and mega excited about the £5 shop too xx

slimkim

It was great to see you both enjoy your holiday, looking forward to the O2 climb and mega excited about the £5 shop too xx

Oh I thought you two went today. I was going to ask how you found it. It'd be nice to meet you guys when you visit the store or the O2 if you're up for it.x

slimkim

To top a lovely week with seeing Bling and going on holiday today, I lost 2.5lbs, sooooo happy xxxx

This is fantastic! Enjoy your holidays.xx

Bling Babe

Oh I thought you two went today. I was going to ask how you found it. It'd be nice to meet you guys when you visit the store or the O2 if you're up for it.x
Yes it would be lovely to meet up xx