• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Try not to think of them as stalls - they are body adjustments:D. I think stall can be a negative word. Actually it is a positive if you think about it. The body has been letting go and its thinking whoaa...hold on. So it pulls back before next week letting go again and gets whipped along into losing.

Nobody should feel despondent - everyone is going in the right direction.

I am in a very reflective mood today:cool:.

tranquil x

So are you all having a treat today - if so what? I haven't got the nerve up yet to try a treat. When I get back to solids I may have either Saturday or Sunday as a day to cook one of me favourite dishes which may be a bit to calorie laden for every day eating. I am thinking of some of the traditional west indian dishes we used to have when I was a child. It is really funny I was stick thin as a child yet the food we had would now be considered as too high fat. We did have lots of fruit and veg. We had a massive garden and my dad lived in it:D. So we had root veg for the winter months and lots of salads in the summer months.

I am just curious as to what you all think of as a treat. I have been craving chicken wings of all things so may do some in a few weeks with a salad.

tranquil x

Today I weigh @ 155.4lbs so I am 15.4 lbs too reach my target of ten stone......and theres me thinking I hadnt lost anything for a while......when in fact I have lost 4lbs in 2 weeks......

weeble said:
Friday weigh in for me. After being one pound up all week, I have weighed in this morning 2lb down. So that's 19lb in the four weeks since my fill.

Wow that's awesome!! Well done!!

Hi all x

Pleased to say 2 off this week, really pleased my restriction has`nt stopped as it has before after a few weeks.
Maybe I have found my `sweet`spot!

We have had another good week again with the bandits! Yippee!!

Those that hav`nt lost have still done well, as others have said sometimes the body has to readjust.
No one has put any on - so that is very positive!

Hope your all enjoying the weekend....mine starts now, I`ve just had a nap to re-energise myself after work, then I`m going to get stuck into some chores, so I have less of them tomorrow!

Love Kat x

Well done yummy and kat! Great losses.
X

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Morning all, ive lost 7lbs this week!

Thats 13.75lbs in 3 weeks.

Well done to everybody on being a looser this week!

Back