• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

5.25lbs off for me this week!

Eating loads of fruit & salads as well as liquids after fill have definately helped me along.

2 stone 1.75lbs off so far!

Well done on your losses this week, there are some great loosers this week.

great going Tam, are you happy enough with your fill???

Too soon to tell maura. Im on mushies today and managed about 8 tablespoons of mash tonight.

Hi all another week has flown, 2 lbs off this week - total 2 stone 6 lbs. Hope everyone does well x

Doing awesome everyone!! Hope very much you're extremely proud of yourselves as I am super proud of you and rather envious!! With various things going on at my end, my weight has been up and down like a strumpets knickers for the past couple months!
Hopefully will be able to join you celebrating some real loss (not getting back down to the same weight again)
soon xxxx

5lbs off for me this week!!! Very chuffed, had a fill tuesday so the day of liquid and day of sloppies probably helped. On normal food today and can definitely feel restriction, only managed half a cereal bar for breakfast and half a jam salad wrap for lunch. By now I have normally had tea but I am not even hungry. Go me!!

Well done Mandy!
Fabulous, chopster!
Super good week for u both. Xx

B - sloppy porridge
L - half a wrap, half a dozen crisps
S - pack caramel snack a jacks
T - 1/4 plate chicken stir fry with rice noodles

cycled over 4 miles round the (big) block with my daughter and had apple pie and custard when I got home.

Drunk lots of nas squash and tea today too :)

Well done and good luck with the weigh ins this week. x

woo well done rache!! doing super :D

keep going rache as well...doing well :)

i got -3lbs this week.... just hoping its not STS next week!!

woo well done rache!! doing super :D

keep going rache as well...doing well :)

i got -3lbs this week.... just hoping its not STS next week!!

MB, Your weigh ins are making me laugh! Be a good girl this week and no rewarding and let see if you can break your pattern! I chuckled to myself when i saw it this week.

Well done for the losses ladies xxx

2 off for me but a familiar 2 that I've lost and found again several times over the weeks! Oh to get to a new low weight!
No more parties etc for a while til August now so gotta try and catch up with you lot x
I have to make loads of cakes for the school fete this friday so I am going to wear a muzzle in the kitchen I think
Going to up the exercise and keep to more basic atkins plus more water for this week before pmt & Aunt Flo strike and make me gain 5lbs of fluid as they usually do

tam u r right.....im so useless...must stay on track must stay on track!!!

thing is im not even chuffed or anything with this weeks loss....i will be if i break the pattern next week though!!

well done neen...me and u are gonna break through our weird patterns!! here's to being slim and sexy!!

Hello Guys and Gals

I lost 1lb this week, gawd knows how lol. Only ten pounds to goal - let the countdown commence , Well done 2 everybody xxx

Back