• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

HI All,

Long time no post, I was on holiday. Cannot believe it but since my last post I have lost 7lbs. I am now 13st 3.5.
I had another fill on Saturday and am now feeling a little more restriction and within the next couple of weeks i'll be in the 12's! :)
Also in my week on holiday I lost 3lbs, which is amazing :)

Well done Miss Cupcake on the weight loss and hope you had a fab holiday :)

Only 1lb for me, however not too disappointed as showed no loss right up until yesterday! Not sure if due to TOTM or not, not had it happen before..and Ive the same as normal and exercised still, so will hold my nerve and see how next week goes....BMI looking good now though at under 30! :)

Iam finally in the 13's, I was beginning to think it was never going to happen. Lost 3lb this week, I'm so pleased!
13stone 12lbs....whoop!
Good luck everyone else, and well done Jo your losses have been amazing. x

Well done all you losers :)

STS today - I haven't been very good this week and it's totm so that won't help. I start a new job on Monday and I'll be the fattest there so that will motivate me more. Or make me jump off a bridge, who knows?!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hiya e1 - I lost 2lbs this week, bringing me total weight to 129lbs (9st 2lbs) - Well done 2 e1 and keep up the good work xx

3 off for me this week - another 16lbs to get to target ... my next mini target is to get into the last stone within the next two weeks

well done everyone on your losses and keep heart those of you who have struggled. today is your new start :grouphugg:

Well, thats me away on my hols for a week from tomorrow night. I was really hoping to get that pesky 1/2lb off to get me into the next stone but I was stressing about it so much that my OH hid the scales!!! haha. He's right of course. Because Id have been miserable if it hadn't come off and its not worth it because I've been doing well recently and there is the possibility of not losing this week because of that birthday party I went to. So I'm just saying that I lost 1lb this week because that was when I last weighed on Sunday morning.
I've been off work too this week so far which is never easy for me because i'm out of routine. ...and we had people round for dinner tonight and I went a bit haywire again with home made apple crumble ( with LF custard though!!)
So ,I hope everyone has a good week and I'll see you soon :) I'm off to the sun with my robot toes ( see other post!) byeeee x

lovin the positivity ... have fun and come back soon xxx :cool:

Have a wonderful time Mrs PIll xxx

Well done Karen xxx

one pound on for me ... but it will be lost again by next week, so no worries ... good luck everyone. Hope you all achieve what you want this week :)

1.5lb off this week....oh so slow now...oh well its coming off at least...need to get back to my salads as haven't had one this week.....following last weekend of decorating and grabbing n go'ing food...i've continued that this week due to being on the road everyday with work...noone to blame but me! Not made bad choices but we all know a packet of belvita biscuits and costa coffee could be better replaced with some rabbit food! :D

1-2 pounds a week is good ... so you are doing great Jo!!! x

Morning all. 1.5 off for me which means I FINALLY reach the 4 stone loss mark! Had my third fill this week and I'm definitely noticing the difference so I'm going to try really hard to start shifting some serious weight now. My next mini target is to lose 6 pounds as that would make my BMI below 30 and I'll only be overweight then, not obese!
Good luck everyone & have a great week xx

Back