• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Tobi said:
Fantastic losses guys, well done!!!

Only 1lb for me this week, to be honest I'm glad I lost something, anything :)

Here's to a better week xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It's all going in the right direction x I only list 1/2lb this week but at least it's 1/2lb off :)

snack said:
5 lbs for me this week good luck everyone xx

Lol I need to know what your eating snack, once again an amazing loss for you this week well done hunny x

eglantine said:
Hello!!

Can I join you all?
I was banded last week and am on the liquid diet.
I have lost 3 kg this week (around 6lb).
Well done to all of us!!! :-D

Gerry xxx

Well done Gerry x

pixie_lilly said:
Hi!

Start weight 17.13
Last week weight 16 stone 0.2
Today 15 stone 11 :) :)

Finally started moving properly now after 2 and a half weeks! Had my first fill of 2.5ml yesterday :)

Brilliant loss hunny well done x

Bella, have you try to post on the daily food and exercise as Michelle suggested? It might help. I don't post much on here anymore, a because I have lots going on with our new house and decorating it b4 Xmas but b, also because I don't like comparing results with other which are doing better or faster than me. We are all individual with individual results and individual journeys! 15 pounds in 4 months I think is what you said. It's 3 stone in a year... I have lots 4 stone in 14 months, so not the most amount nor the fastest but bottom line is not having it done I could have easily been 4 stone heavier than lighter. So please don't rule the band out just yet. Log on your food with us and exercise and someone might have good advice. If you want I can log on my last few days its a shocked!!! :)

Tbh I only joined as my son has a weight problem and cos he's only 14 he has to have a paying adult to go with him.
It's actually a godsend as I know I am going to be weighed each week, so stops me sabotaging things :) plus my band is empty until 11th December, and I'm struggling too!
I make him eat all the same things I do only bigger, and he lost 2lb this week and is so pleased, poor love has been full of cold and really unwell.
Their scales show me as 4lb heavier than my house ones, and I think mine are on the way out anyway so Going to keep the sw scales as my weekly check.
I only joined last week, but the plan is so easy, mostly protein and veg which is very similar to my providers guidelines.
Going its a win win for us both xxx :)

That's great, now bin your scales at home! That's what I need to do which is why I'm thinking of re-joining slimming world for a Saturday morning weigh in.

I did join earlier in the year and can continue from my starting weight so that's a boost.

I'm doing ok at the minute with my choices but know I could do a bit better. For snacks I have a cereal bar but really should be having fruit, things like that.

Will let you know x x

Since being banded.... 15lbs. My other 14lbs was the two weeks pre op. I don't know about you but 15lbs in 4 months is NOT what I expected. 1.5~2lbs a week I would have been thrilled with. I am following the rules and doing all the things I was a little busy to do a month ago with some things going on in private but I still was not over indulging just not drinking as much water or having time to work out but I was doing a lot of other physical stuff, so I did not expect to only have lost 15lbs 4 months in.
I am following dieticians advice, its not about that, it is not about cals or anything else, its just not doing what it said on the tin it was going to, its quite upsetting a lot of users do not understand that and keep advising me to speak to my dietician. But I am sure they mean well :)

And my weigh in this week SHOCKER!!!! 17:08 again! lol... I have to laugh otherwise I would cry :cry:

Bella, I really hope you get sorted it must be so annoying.

If it's any help to you, my dietician and nurse both said that we might not start losing weight until we hit the 'sweet spot', anything before is a bonus and all our own doing.

So don't beat yourself up, when you hit that 'sweet spot' there will be no stopping you x x

I just squeaked under 25st, weighing in at 24st 12.5lb on Sunday morning. very happy with that!

LucretiaUK said:
I just squeaked under 25st, weighing in at 24st 12.5lb on Sunday morning. very happy with that!

Well done, isn't it great when you reach a lower stone? Woohoo! X

Lucretia that's amazing well done :) x

I can't wait to get down to teens, only a few lbs to go!!! X

Hi ya all! Well I'm glad to see this thread is still going... Haven't been on here for months.
I'm pleased to say I'm currently 10st 11lbs so only another 11lbs to go. However, I have come back on here as I feel I may need a bit of encouragement now as it is SOOO hard to lose the last little bit!
Will be back for the weigh-in on Saturday.
Good luck everyone! Xx

YAY! Lost 4 lb last week, so happy! Crunchy and dry food did it I think :) :bliss:

Good luck with your weigh ins today everyone! xxx

Tobi said:
YAY! Lost 4 lb last week, so happy! Crunchy and dry food did it I think :) :bliss:

Good luck with your weigh ins today everyone! xxx

Fantastic Tobi x well done x

I lost 3.5lb this week got into size 16 jeans and dropped into the 13's - happy happy happy :) x

Well done ladies on your losses :)

Meggie moo said:
I lost 3.5lb this week got into size 16 jeans and dropped into the 13's - happy happy happy :) x

Amazing!!! Well done :) happy happy Saturday today hehe x

Good morning!!

I lost 2lb this week (one my second week of liquid diet). Starting mush today. Excited and scared!!
Very well done to all of us!!!

Gerry xxx

Back