• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

Wow, ', never in my dreams will I dream of getting into a small jumper, told my surgeon I wanted to be a size 14, when does the body stop?..

I don't wear jumpers as they make me look too bulky.....but.......one in that size???? Only in my dreams at present xx

I used to be the same. I love cable knits but would never dare wear them because of the dreaded stretch effect. I now have a drawer full of em but only dared to wear about 2 month ago hehe

Wow, ', never in my dreams will I dream of getting into a small jumper, told my surgeon I wanted to be a size 14, when does the body stop?..

Never in mine either Curls. I fleetingly saw size 14 when I went on a ridiculously drastic diet at 17yrs old but by age 18 I was pregnant and that was that :rolleyes:. With that in mind I couldn't forsee me getting any lower than that and to be perfectly honest I would have settled for a 16/18. Getting to a 12 was surreal to get into a 6 is unbelievable!
I am "bottom heavy" and my top half is so much thinner in comparison :sigh: .. All in good time I suppose.

In December 2 years ago and at an unhealthy size 34/36 I was told I had the funding for the first stage of my Journey and with that news I felt focused and motivated for the first time in many many years to finally make those drastic changes to my lifestyle for a new healthier me. Here are the results so far.... 1st pic is Christmas Day 2012 ...2nd is Christmas 2014 ... And today 2014 in a size 6 River Island Jumper .. Love my Bypass :D 2015 here I come ready or not!!
now that is amazing well done seems a lame thing to say but you deserve to be told :)

now that is amazing well done seems a lame thing to say but you deserve to be told :)
Not lame at all ...thank you :D its still a major boost to hear nice comments :)

I'll second that last comment you look fab and you must be so pleased with yourself. ?
Thank you so much :) xx

Thanks Nicola it's just hit me that I have seen a size 36 a 26 a 16 now a 6 .. There can't be many out there who have wore them all :giggle:

Happy New 'Boot' Year sweetheart :) just wondering how many pairs you can get in the sales lol get them put away ready for next winter :) may 2015 bring all you desire x x x x

Just read your diary, and want to say what an inspiration you are. Thank you so much for showing us your photos, you look amazing you must be so pleased.

Wishing you and your family a happy 2015.:new_year:

Totes awesome Frankie. And at a mere 12 smackers I assume it was purchased as a trophy. I am so proud of you, and it has been a total privilidge to have 'met' you on this forum and to walked our journies together hand in hand. We never imagined this time last year we'd be here today, you in a size 6 jumper from River Island and me taking back my Ms from Zara bought today to swap for an S! As you say, those 14s were good enough but the WLS has just kept on giving. Blessed!

2014 was amazing, but 2015 will be our year! Huge hugs to you my darlin' and a very happy NY to you, Kenneth and your family xxxx

That's amazing! I'm very proud of you and hope you are proud of you too :) happy new year xx

Same back at ya ..you haven't done so bad yourself you are gorgeous. We can both proudly enter 2015 :)

Happy New 'Boot' Year sweetheart :) just wondering how many pairs you can get in the sales lol get them put away ready for next winter :) may 2015 bring all you desire x x x x

4 pairs in the sales :eek: ..I think I have emptied the bank balance enough there's always 2015 though :giggle: ... All the best for the new year crystal xxx

Just read your diary, and want to say what an inspiration you are. Thank you so much for showing us your photos, you look amazing you must be so pleased.

Wishing you and your family a happy 2015.:new_year:

Thank you :) & also for reading my diary Willow. Hope you and all have a great 2015 da

Totes awesome Frankie. And at a mere 12 smackers I assume it was purchased as a trophy. I am so proud of you, and it has been a total privilidge to have 'met' you on this forum and to walked our journies together hand in hand. We never imagined this time last year we'd be here today, you in a size 6 jumper from River Island and me taking back my Ms from Zara bought today to swap for an S! As you say, those 14s were good enough but the WLS has just kept on giving. Blessed!

2014 was amazing, but 2015 will be our year! Huge hugs to you my darlin' and a very happy NY to you, Kenneth and your family xxxx

I'm loving it so far Lilac and yes I bought the jumper and jeans :) didn't get the dress though but there will be others :)... This was purely a thrill seeking mission that went much better than expected... I came I saw & I conquered the island hehehe ..bring 2015 on .... I'm gonna need a bigger wardrobe
Have a great 2015 Lilac with lots of huggles to the cats please :) x

I have just read your picture diary and you are truly amazing and inspiring! I have a long journey ahead of me and I hope I will be as successful as you! Keeping on posting. Wishing you a healthy and Happy New Year.

Thanks Nicola it's just hit me that I have seen a size 36 a 26 a 16 now a 6 .. There can't be many out there who have wore them all :giggle:

That's amazing!!! And you look fantastic!!!

I love seeing pictures of how others have changed, it's so inspirational - can't wait to be able to post before and after pics though I doubt very much I'll ever be a size 6!!

Well done :)

I have just read your picture diary and you are truly amazing and inspiring! I have a long journey ahead of me and I hope I will be as successful as you! Keeping on posting. Wishing you a healthy and Happy New Year.

Awwww thank you Tranquil. I'm sure you will be just as successful and you will be surprised just how quickly it goes by. It's one hell of a roller coaster ride!

That's amazing!!! And you look fantastic!!!

I love seeing pictures of how others have changed, it's so inspirational - can't wait to be able to post before and after pics though I doubt very much I'll ever be a size 6!!

Well done :)

Thank you su2ie it still feels odd getting called inspirational but I do so get what you meant with feeling motivated by the visual loss of others .. It kept me going through the darker months but like you I too never dared dream of a size 12 let alone a 6!! .... Never say never ;)

Hope everyone has a successful & fantastic new year xxx

Back