• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

Legend and inspiration - that is you Frankie. Awesome journey. Over 15.5stone lost and now under 12 stone is beyond believeable but you have done it - and just look at you. Less than half the size and looking half the age xxxx

Wow wow wow wow is all I can say.

What an achievement. You look fantastic! Xx

Thank you :)

Amazing!!!!!! Just really amazing!!! What a massive change!! You are glowing now!

Thanks Llora x

Legend and inspiration - that is you Frankie. Awesome journey. Over 15.5stone lost and now under 12 stone is beyond believeable but you have done it - and just look at you. Less than half the size and looking half the age xxxx

Wish I felt half my age hahaha but yes I did a quick calculation in my head earlier & I have lost me and another third of me since starting out :eek: it's so big that my brain just can't comprehend it!

Wow wow wow wow is all I can say.

Thanks Sephem :)

Omg amazing hun x

Thank you :)

It's been hard work ...it's not the quick fix that people "not in the know" think it is. The food foibles are still there but I have coping strategies in place to help me. They work well but yes there is the very occasional slip ...that's life. My biggest threat is grazing....it's just sneaks up on you!

Exactly! 1.33 of current you gone! I had this convo with someone today - I have lost current me. The realisation that I was carrying myself around 24/7 and leading a very active life, is sobering indeed. How I did not keel over is amazing. I think I would struggle to pick me up now and have to put me down again PDQ! I really wish 'dieting' was focussed on actual weight rather than inches. I think it would mean so much more to people in general. No matter how great and confident you feel as big person, it is a FACT that the weight puts an enormous strain on the body.

You look a different person , thank you for posting photos,
I'm only 11weeks into my journey have lost 4 stone in 13weeks,
It's stories like yours that gives us hope in the early days when things are tough, but things are getting a lot better now week 8 is out the way,x

You are amazing :)

Thank you Jemima :)

Exactly! 1.33 of current you gone! I had this convo with someone today - I have lost current me. The realisation that I was carrying myself around 24/7 and leading a very active life, is sobering indeed. How I did not keel over is amazing. I think I would struggle to pick me up now and have to put me down again PDQ! I really wish 'dieting' was focussed on actual weight rather than inches. I think it would mean so much more to people in general. No matter how great and confident you feel as big person, it is a FACT that the weight puts an enormous strain on the body.

I remember very early on in my weightloss lugging a load of shopping up our stairs. Breathless, exhausted and only half way up the flight I thought to myself I wonder how much this all weighs...it must be about how much I have lost (about 3st at that point if I recall).... I found my luggage scales and got weighing only to find and it wasn't even close to it! It's shocking just how much strain we put our bodies under and since then I have lost 5x more :eek: It's no wonder my heart was failing and my joints crumbling under the bulk. Today my 2yr old granddaughter is 28lb ...I have lost 7.7 Sophie's & I can barely lift one yet I expected my body to do that day in day out. Quite a sobering thought really.

Fantastic work hun well done :)

Thank you Cupid it still feels all a bit surreal

You look a different person , thank you for posting photos,
I'm only 11weeks into my journey have lost 4 stone in 13weeks,
It's stories like yours that gives us hope in the early days when things are tough, but things are getting a lot better now week 8 is out the way,x

Curls this forum and its members are invaluable. There is a wealth of information and inspiration on here and I swear my journey would have been so much more bumpy without the support of it and it's members .. The before and after photos kept me focused on just what can be acheived as long as I held on and worked at it. I am a staller and retainer despite all the hard work and effort. It's soul destroying or should I say it would have been if I hadn't had you guys to prop me up through those dark days/weeks.
...thank you everyone xxxxx

Thank you so so much for the inspirational pictures bloody fantastic! Im so so happy for you I will def be taking some leaves out of your book to success! Thank you ! X

Thank you so so much for the inspirational pictures bloody fantastic! Im so so happy for you I will def be taking some leaves out of your book to success! Thank you ! X

Thanks Sharona it's the visualisation of other people's journeys that kept me going ....

This is absolutely brilliant!! So inspirational xx

Thanks Lynsey & I look forward to seeing both of your success photos soon too :) xx

Last edited:
Frankie that is unbelievable. I may just need to post your before and after pictures up on my fridge for inspiration. !!!

Omg no Kursty it will scare you and any visitors off hahaha

You are truly an inspiration. You've worked so hard to get to where you are now - and you look absolutely amazing!

2 years On ..Femfrankies Christmas 2012-14 Comparison

In December 2 years ago and at an unhealthy size 34/36 I was told I had the funding for the first stage of my Journey and with that news I felt focused and motivated for the first time in many many years to finally make those drastic changes to my lifestyle for a new healthier me. Here are the results so far....
1st pic is Christmas Day 2012 ...2nd is Christmas 2014 ... And today 2014 in a size 6 River Island Jumper .. Love my Bypass :D
2015 here I come ready or not!!

Attachments

• image-1431893136.jpg
    image-1431893136.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 62
  • image-247085632.jpg
    image-247085632.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 61
  • image-564977205.jpg
    image-564977205.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 63
Back