• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

Wow I'm impressed blondie! there's a lot in there.. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so xx

Well back a few days from our cruise and it's been hectic to say the least so finally as promised here are a few comparison pictures :)
I'm well pleased and am loving my bypass :D

Attachments

• image-3137001257.jpg
    image-3137001257.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1406067546.jpg
    image-1406067546.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 94
Well, well, well! Look at you!!! You really do inspire me.

Looking fantastic!!

That is some success you've had. Really well done.

Flaming Nora!! You look sooooooooo sooooooooo different, well done to a lovely lady xx

If I did not know better I would put a tenner on that not being the same woman ... and I know that in some ways she is not! But honestly Frankie ... you ARE awesome! And an inspiration to all on here, myself included. You are amazing, inside and out! Beautiful lady with a spirit that has carried her through what must have seemed like one heck of a journey when you set out pre balloon etc. The NHS should take note of how (for the right people prepared to get in the zone, and stick with it!) a bit of simple surgery and sheer human determination can bring forth such incredible results. You are such an example - and a right loser! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You look amazing!! And look at your smile too! Amazing! I like that dark outfit with see through sleeves! :)

Btw, looks like your husband shrunk a bit too..:)

You look fab hunny. So proud of you. Glad u had a good cruise :) xx

Thank you all so very much :eek: I'm blushing like mad here :D

Wow! You look fab, Frances! And I love your black outfit with the red shoes (so hot!).

I intentionally saved this for the last "formal" night as I simply loved it. All are Dorothy Perkins in a size 12 :D but the skirt was my mother in laws from way back!
Flaming Nora!! You look sooooooooo sooooooooo different, well done to a lovely lady xx
your looking not too bad yourself pretty lady ;)

If I did not know better I would put a tenner on that not being the same woman ... and I know that in some ways she is not! But honestly Frankie ... you ARE awesome! And an inspiration to all on here, myself included. You are amazing, inside and out! Beautiful lady with a spirit that has carried her through what must have seemed like one heck of a journey when you set out pre balloon etc. The NHS should take note of how (for the right people prepared to get in the zone, and stick with it!) a bit of simple surgery and sheer human determination can bring forth such incredible results. You are such an example - and a right loser! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahaha lilac you always make me smile and blush. Seriously though we had a brilliant time as i was the most relaxed I have ever been. However it took me forever to get ready as I quibbled with myself over what went with what while my frazzled OH looked on in bemusement as things would be on then off again :eek:

You look amazing!! And look at your smile too! Amazing! I like that dark outfit with see through sleeves! :)

Btw, looks like your husband shrunk a bit too..:)

He has Llora and I'm so proud of him for it too because it was really hard for him ..harder than it was for me tbh He is a man that really does like the nice things in life but in support of me he gave them up ..mostly. Diabetes runs in his family so it was my big concern for him so hopefully he will be better prepared to dodge that bullet now.

You look fab hunny. So proud of you. Glad u had a good cruise :) xx
Best cruise ever :) love the new avatar pic hun

thank you both :)

Well today I achieved the target of twelve stone as set out by myself and my surgeon two years ago yesterday ..ecstatic, over the moon & gobsmacked does not cover it. It's a fantastic feeling. Any more weightloss is the icing on the cake I couldn't ask for any more :)
A whopping 15stone 8lb/ 218lb/ 98.5kg/ 61inches lost
If you are just starting out on your journey keep the faith because if I did it so can you ;) and a few before and after pics to show how far I have come ...

Attachments

• image-3187500562.jpg
    image-3187500562.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 74
  • image-3598910013.jpg
    image-3598910013.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3266076434.jpg
    image-3266076434.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 78
Back