• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

I have half a wardrobe of Sainsbury's linens for spring/summer.... All stuff at size 20-24, God knows when I thought I was going to wear it when I bought it!!! I would never have got in it pre-op!! Do we all have hundreds of pounds worth of clothes stashed away for a slimmer day?!! :)

Can't wait to walk in Primark and buy a t-shirt for 2-3 quid! I'm lucky if I find one for £15 in Evans/Oxendales etc!!

Enjoy it ladies!!

X

I have always been a clothesholic, with a tendancy to multibuy things I liked, which fitted and I felt confident in. It is hard coming to realise I can buy from anywhere now including Zara, River Island and other such 'skinny' stores. This week my hall has been like a parcel depot with the arrival of stuff bought in the sales. I find I still buy in numerous sizes -16, 18 and even a 20 sometimes if I worry it'll come up small. One of the items I've kept is a 14. Hurrah! I've also been returning bits to M&S which I bought but didn't wear and are now too big.

I did a purge of my wardrobe when I dropped to 18/20 and need to do it again now I'm a 14/16 as there is no space for the new bits. I'm taking some of the posher stuff to a dress agency (you leave it, go back four weeks later and either pick-up the unsold clothes or a cheque for a percentage of their sale), and unsellable items like knickers and bras I recycle at H&M where you get a £5 voucher for every bag you drop in.

I have half a wardrobe of Sainsbury's linens for spring/summer.... All stuff at size 20-24, God knows when I thought I was going to wear it when I bought it!!! I would never have got in it pre-op!! Do we all have hundreds of pounds worth of clothes stashed away for a slimmer day?!! :)

Can't wait to walk in Primark and buy a t-shirt for 2-3 quid! I'm lucky if I find one for £15 in Evans/Oxendales etc!!

Enjoy it ladies!!

X

I did have and all of it went to the charity shop unworn :eek: :mad:.. But i just reminded myself ... The new me or the now too big clothes?
The new me wins every the time :D xx

Not ventured inside an Evans for a year now and it feels Goooood :)

Frankies February Picture Update

Well just had to post my first size 14 purchase in decades. It was originaly a 16 jumper but it was way too big and I had to take it back.. It would have been an 18 or 20 but I gave myself a strict telling off for not being brave & daring!
Last time i wore a 14 I was 17yrs old and I only had that accolade for a year after I lost loads of weight only to regain it all and more with my first pregnancy.. This time it feels strangely different knowing that this time its for keeps as long as I play by the rules that is ;)

Attachments

• Size 28-14 Feb2014.jpg
    Size 28-14 Feb2014.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 122
Thanks ladies. I still find it hard to comprehend xxx

Awwww thanks so much Claire :) xx

OH MY GOD FRANKIE!!!!

AMAZING!! Look how diddy you are!! I never realised you were that big at the beginning of your journey!!! You look totally FAB XXX

Thanks Ceecie :D .. In this pic I hid my weight reasonably well even though I was at my heaviest. There is a few out there that have me cringing!

Omg Frankie! You look tiny and young!!!

Wow Frankie!!! You look fantastic!!! Bet you are really chuffed!!!! I bought a size 24 coat yesterday, was a size 28 pre op - had my sleeve 1 month ago, so I am a little bit chuffed - although the scales haven't shown as big a drop as I expected since my op, but something is happening I think!!!
Well done!!!!
Love sal xxx

:rotflmao: never thought I would ever hear me being described as diddy, tiny or young for that matter! Thank you all ladies for making my evening so happy with your lovely compliments & comments.
Salliebeth congrats on getting in to your 24 coat.. well done hun :) Believe it or not I'm still wearing my size24 all weatherproof jacket as I'm sticking to my guns about not buying until next winter :eek:. But even I have to admit now that not even with all the pulling in of the toggles that it just doesn't hide the fact that I need to ditch it ASAP haha. Xxxx

Lol I only just ditched my size 22 purle coat bought last year for a size 16 from tesco. And tesco tends to come up small!

Unbelievable!!! If I didn't know better I'd say it was your younger sister in that photo. You look amazing and the smile on your face says it all.
xxx

Back