• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

looking blooming glorious frankie, its amazing to see your changing faces, and your looking sooooooooo happy too. It must feel good to be developing your style rather than just what fits (thats too been me for too many years_) lookinh forward to developing my new style , in the past when slimer has such a whacky taste, not sure can carry that now at my age lol x x x

BOOBS!

:) xxxxxxx

Oh I still have them albeit a bit droopy and empty:wave_cry:

looking blooming glorious frankie, its amazing to see your changing faces, and your looking sooooooooo happy too. It must feel good to be developing your style rather than just what fits (thats too been me for too many years_) lookinh forward to developing my new style , in the past when slimer has such a whacky taste, not sure can carry that now at my age lol x x x
Thank you Crystal :D. I have never really had the opportunity to develop my own fashion style as even as a child my clothes were all handmade because apparently my mother couldn't find clothes to fit...I take that with a pinch of salt though. I still don't have a style yet as I tend to buy for cheapness at the mo but hubby better have his wallet ready for when I do get to target! I have told him I'm going to be an old aged & whacky fashionista hehe.

You look amazing!!
Thank you muchly xxx

Oh I still have them albeit a bit droopy and empty:wave_cry:

Thank you Crystal :D. I have never really had the opportunity to develop my own fashion style as even as a child my clothes were all handmade because apparently my mother couldn't find clothes to fit...I take that with a pinch of salt though. I still don't have a style yet as I tend to buy for cheapness at the mo but hubby better have his wallet ready for when I do get to target! I have told him I'm going to be an old aged & whacky fashionista hehe.

Thank you muchly xxx

No need to spend a fortune just yet lol cheap and cheerful does the trick, i will be hitting the charity shops before long :) hubby is itching to buy me stuff but keep putting him off, no point wasting money, am happy in my slobbys for a few weeks yet. I have packed up some bits to send to charity shop already, but most of it is at least 5 years old some 10yrs so its about time i had some new. Im a bit of a hippy at heart so will be browsing ebay looking for much long awaited long and flowy kit :D Think its hard to find your style but its great fun trying !!!! enjoy it you deserve every second of it x x x

No need to spend a fortune just yet lol cheap and cheerful does the trick, i will be hitting the charity shops before long :) hubby is itching to buy me stuff but keep putting him off, no point wasting money, am happy in my slobbys for a few weeks yet. I have packed up some bits to send to charity shop already, but most of it is at least 5 years old some 10yrs so its about time i had some new. Im a bit of a hippy at heart so will be browsing ebay looking for much long awaited long and flowy kit :D Think its hard to find your style but its great fun trying !!!! enjoy it you deserve every second of it x x x

My hubby has a hard time with this one as well. He would've been buying a whole new wardrobe of classy styles for me every time I have shrunk a size if I'd let him. I make a point of packing my clothes off to charity now as soon as they get too big and boy does it feel good :). I'm a bit hippy too & always have been. I love long flowing skirts and boots :) I'm getting a tad fed up with with wearing leggings but they are adaptable to most situations and it won't be long before I get a wardrobe that's more permanent :) xx

Ohh yes please :) xx

Well just had to post my first size 14 purchase in decades. It was originaly a 16 jumper but it was way too big and I had to take it back.. It would have been an 18 or 20 but I gave myself a strict telling off for not being brave & daring!
Last time i wore a 14 I was 17yrs old and I only had that accolade for a year after I lost loads of weight only to regain it all and more with my first pregnancy.. This time it feels strangely different knowing that this time its for keeps as long as I play by the rules that is ;)

Amazing Hun :) in how long? Ur by pass aren't u? Xx

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Amazing Hun :) in how long? Ur by pass aren't u? Xx

Thanks Claire :)
Started in earnest December 2012 once I knew I had funding (last chance saloon and all that) ..Gastric Balloon was put in February 2013 as Due to health issues they wouldn't entertain doing a gastric bypass until I got my BMI down to a safer 50 (I was 68.5) managed it and was bypassed in August 2013 ;)

Thanks Claire :)
Started in earnest December 2012 once I knew I had funding (last chance saloon and all that) ..Gastric Balloon was put in February 2013 as Due to health issues they wouldn't entertain doing a gastric bypass until I got my BMI down to a safer 50 (I was 68.5) managed it and was bypassed in August 2013 ;)

That's brilliant news :) Ali xx

hippy dippy it is :) although im looking forward to the legging stage first lol think its because its flowing and feminine never been feminine in my life lol they don't really stock flowing and pretty in bigger sizes either. At mo i stick to pretty unusual handbags or shoes, the latest is flowery boots love em

hippy dippy it is :) although im looking forward to the legging stage first lol think its because its flowing and feminine never been feminine in my life lol they don't really stock flowing and pretty in bigger sizes either. At mo i stick to pretty unusual handbags or shoes, the latest is flowery boots love em

Oh don't get me wrong I love wearing my leggings but after a year it's starting to get boring :p .. I couldn't even dress my feet up as they were so swollen that nothing "nice" fitted :( . They are however just about there now though so really looking forward to getting some nice new footwear sometime soon :)
I'm into feminine clothing but as you say flowing & pretty just don't happen in the world of the larger lady :mad: .. Only thing is am I now too old at 52 to do the Stevie Nicks thing :rolleyes:?

Oh don't get me wrong I love wearing my leggings but after a year it's starting to get boring :p .. I couldn't even dress my feet up as they were so swollen that nothing "nice" fitted :( . They are however just about there now though so really looking forward to getting some nice new footwear sometime soon :)
I'm into feminine clothing but as you say flowing & pretty just don't happen in the world of the larger lady :mad: .. Only thing is am I now too old at 52 to do the Stevie Nicks thing :rolleyes:?

I'm 54 and intend to wear clothes I like when back to 14, not tarty, by tax young as I feel. :))) I'm older tHan you hunny xx

Femfrankies April Pics

Okay its been a slow couple of month for me as regards weightloss but thought i would post up a few pre/post op comparison piccies. Im comfortably into 14 tops now & an upproprtionate 18 bottom but while things have slowed the inches are stilling coming off which is a bit weird but im not complaining :)
I apologise for the quaility of the pics I'm not that good at selfies :eek:

Attachments

• 2014 April (2).jpg
    2014 April (2).jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 2014 April (1).jpg
    2014 April (1).jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 153
Wowzers thats amazing what a difference xxx

Thanks butterfly :)
I still struggle to see it a lot of the time but that's the norm for most folks .. This will be you hun in the months to come ;) x

Thanks butterfly :)
I still struggle to see it a lot of the time but that's the norm for most folks .. This will be you hun in the months to come ;) x

I have a long way to go before I get to your standard but I live in hope :)

You look smaller than me lovely :) And you are beautiful! Sophie's gonna call you mum by mistake one of these days.

Back