• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

Wow hun! Is it okay to say well done?
It's amazing isn't it. I struggled to buy clothes to fit me properly at the weekend... Why? Because size sixteen trousers weren't there to buy! 18 were too big 14's too tight. Hubby said welcome to being normal hahaaha but it did feel kinda good :)

Wow hun! Is it okay to say well done?
It's amazing isn't it. I struggled to buy clothes to fit me properly at the weekend... Why? Because size sixteen trousers weren't there to buy! 18 were too big 14's too tight. Hubby said welcome to being normal hahaaha but it did feel kinda good :)

Yes it is!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
I'm sooo proud of my new self and sooo happy.
Probably size 16 is the best seller...but remember you will not be there for a long time...

Omg fe frankie all I can say is wow I look at your pictures and my god you have done well such an inspiration to all of us on here.xx

Wow hun! Is it okay to say well done? It's amazing isn't it. I struggled to buy clothes to fit me properly at the weekend... Why? Because size sixteen trousers weren't there to buy! 18 were too big 14's too tight. Hubby said welcome to being normal hahaaha but it did feel kinda good :)

Must be such an awesome feeling, so pleased for you! X

It's really weird everyone is feeling restriction set in....I've been really struggling to eat for 2 weeks....why would the weather effect is so dramatically?? X

Water retention again ladies! Our bodies swell with the heat so less space for expansion.

Omg fe frankie all I can say is wow I look at your pictures and my god you have done well such an inspiration to all of us on here.xx

Thank you tinkerbelle :)

Wow Frankie you look amazing! Well done Hun x
Thanks Donna :)

Must be such an awesome feeling, so pleased for you! X

It's really weird everyone is feeling restriction set in....I've been really struggling to eat for 2 weeks....why would the weather effect is so dramatically?? X

It is Ceecie & I don't know about you but it took me completely by surprise.

Water retention again ladies! Our bodies swell with the heat so less space for expansion.

That's the thing Yve I don't feel particularly "retentive" just now ..unless I am and just not noticed it lol & the weather although warmer isn't that warm up here in Scotland.

Wow Frances, I didn't realise just how much you have lost and just how well you have done - bloody brilliant. You are an inspiration! X

Thank you so much matra :). To be honest I still struggle to see it at times but I suppose the brain still hasn't quite caught up with my body yet. Shocked myself when I put on my housecoat size 36 last night and realised I could easily fit two of me in it! I really need to buy another one hehe

Haha, I'd say you need a new one! You'd probably have been able to wrap it around you several times x

And I can :eek:

Okay after Emma and Yves posts on how we perceive ourselves once we have lost a whole chunk of weight and with my insidiously growing fear of feminine clothing I decided to grab the bull by the horns and take a few photos of myself in various skirts given to me by my MIL last week and a dress my mother bought for me for last years cruise but was sadly too small for me at the time (It's actually too big now but still wearable)

Attachments

• image-325720255.jpg
    image-325720255.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 128
  • image-1364669481.jpg
    image-1364669481.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 124
  • image-3029098533.jpg
    image-3029098533.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 130
  • image-1558790597.jpg
    image-1558790597.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 129
  • image-706486627.jpg
    image-706486627.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 126
  • image-192310025.jpg
    image-192310025.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 126
  • image-1682754797.jpg
    image-1682754797.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 122
  • image-2817119020.jpg
    image-2817119020.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 129
  • image-4150280503.jpg
    image-4150280503.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 130
Just a wee reminder of where I have come from

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 124
Can you appreciate the difference now? It's stunning!
Look at yourself, you are a completely different person and you look lovely.
I love picture no. 8 outfit. You are so...beautiful!
xx

Back