• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

Hummmm, is it like a pulsating sponge between the bottom of your ribs, ie exactly your stomach?

Can you feel the cold liquid exiting to the tube on your left, then lose it?

Does your tummy ie innards below-ish your tummy button then join in the pulsating party?

Does it make you feel nauseas and/or be sick?

I am NOT alone, this makes me want to cry :(

Just sits there like a cold shivering knot and yes i feel pain and nausea until it passes. A bit like brain freeze but only it's pouch freeze! No hun you are not alone. Even at over a year out it is still sort of an issue ... I say sort of because not having overly cold drinks doesn't bother me whereas not having piping hot drinks does .. If I try it feels like my pouch us coming up to meet me with every sip :mad:

I am not going mad, this is literally bringing tears to my eyes. I have this with everything except hot milk. I miss food so much :(

Awwwww hun I'm so sorry :( your pouch must be so sensitive on all levels. I couldn't possibly imagine what you are enduring jemima. My annoyance at not being able to enjoy a
lovely hot cuppa of anything pales so much into significance. I just know I have persevered in trying to train my pouch to accept hot drinks but it won :(

Okay time for a photo Update

Just got these two purchases from Asda £3 each. SIZE 8!!!!!! :D Need honest opinions on the short dress that I bought thinking it was a t shirt :eek: ...whoops again :eek:
Never wore anything so short in my Nelly puff. Not sure if I look like mutton dressed as lamb. You can see my legs are suffering with the old loose skin & yes I know I'm needing new sandals :p. These ones are like boats on me now.... shoe shopping again whoop whoop

Attachments

• IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1047.jpg
    IMG_1047.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1053.jpg
    IMG_1053.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1055.jpg
    IMG_1055.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 120
Black n white dress looks great on you, size 8 amazing , I personally couldn't wear a dress that short at my age (40) but if you are happy with it its your choice, x

Okay time for a photo Update

Just got these two purchases from Asda £3 each. SIZE 8!!!!!! :D Need honest opinions on the short dress that I bought thinking it was a t shirt :eek: ...whoops again :eek:
Never wore anything so short in my Nelly puff. Not sure if I look like mutton dressed as lamb. You can see my legs are suffering with the old loose skin & yes I know I'm needing new sandals :p. These ones are like boats on me now.... shoe shopping again whoop whoop

Honest, Frances? You look fab in the first dress and I would keep the second and wear it over leggings or jeggings.

I would agree hon. Not because of your legs so much - more that I don't think that short does any woman any favours - and I personally would constantly worry about what people might see.

Love em both but the second one with leggings or thick woollen tights if its cold xx

Isn't it weird I am a few lbs lighter than you and an inch taller yet I'm way bigger than you size wise, as I have just bought size 12 jeans! Shows how BMI charts are useless lol

Thank you everyone for your input and you are is all thinking all the same lines as I am ..i just didn't know if I was being a bit prudish or not ... I can honestly say I have never been in this position before & just don't know. I have wore the short dress around the house all day to try and get a feel. I put a pair of normal tights on and it looks lots better but think it still needs a thicker pair to feel a bit more "decent" tbh. On a side note the tights I'm wearing are a medium pair that I was wearing at the end of summer last year. I burst out laughing when I put them on today as I can literally pull them up to my chin!!

Isn't it weird I am a few lbs lighter than you and an inch taller yet I'm way bigger than you size wise, as I have just bought size 12 jeans! Shows how BMI charts are useless lol

It does make a bit of a mockery of things doesn't it. In saying that though you have much thinner legs than I do and I have always carried the bulk of the weight around mine . 16stone lighter and things are no different there :mad:

Okay time for a photo Update Just got these two purchases from Asda £3 each. SIZE 8!!!!!! :D Need honest opinions on the short dress that I bought thinking it was a t shirt :eek: ...whoops again :eek: Never wore anything so short in my Nelly puff. Not sure if I look like mutton dressed as lamb. You can see my legs are suffering with the old loose skin & yes I know I'm needing new sandals :p. These ones are like boats on me now.... shoe shopping again whoop whoop

Oh that's not a dress!! :). It would look lovely with a pair of coral Capri pants or blue?? Love the black and white dress, can't believe you are still shrinking so drastically!! Well done lovely xxx

Hi black dress fab the other one I would wear leggings thingies to the knees perhaps. there are so many colours that would go with that colour, or even shorts. It is a personal thing short or long, I'm a long girl myself . :)

I wear short dresses quite a lot, but I'm quite conscious of my thigh skin so wear thick tights with them. The long dress is gorge! :) xx

Thank you Sharon and Lindsay :)

Look at you tiny little thing!!!! That black and white dress is amazing on you!

Its weird when people tell me this ... I certainly don't feel tiny by any means but just 10 minutes before I read your post my OH said exactly the same thing. I was wearing the new 12/14 housecoat my daughter got me for Christmas ...it swamps me now so I joked that I must only look tiny because I'm drowning in a sea of cloth.

Oh that's not a dress!! :). It would look lovely with a pair of coral Capri pants or blue?? Love the black and white dress, can't believe you are still shrinking so drastically!! Well done lovely xxx

Ceecie I saw it as a top when I bought it so I'm still undecided as to what it should be :giggle: but yes a bright pair of leggings may just be what this top/dress needs to really make it really work. Sorted :) thank you

WARNING WARNING IF EASILY OFFENDED PLEASE DO NOT LOOK

Up until the end of summer I wore m/l Asda tights. Okay they were roomy because that's how I like em but as I mentioned earlier I about died laughing when I put them on today ...yes ladies all three pairs are now binned!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 82
Back