• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The last three stone

You look gorgeous hun :) Hope you had a great evening :)

I had a lovely evening. Thank you all. It's so nice to enjoy getting dressed up now.

Dress down Friday and my new denim dress.

Attachments

• image-3293342949.jpg
    image-3293342949.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 116
I weigh most mornings but only record Saturdays. :)

I get weighed every morning and every night. I know I shouldn't but it's become habit. To be honest I haven't got a clue why I do it especially on a night it's silly. I only record my weight on a Monday morning.

Dressed up or dressed down Victoria you still look fab... Love denim but never had the courage to wear it as a dress.

lovely pics and you look fantastic. I did have to laugh at your dress down day outfit as in the 25 years I have worked for my employer, I have never managed to find a dress down outfit which is any different from my day to day work wear so the thought that one day someone may notice that I have actually dressed down for work made me chuckle.

Well done on your weight loss you should feel very proud x

I get weighed every morning and every night. I know I shouldn't but it's become habit. To be honest I haven't got a clue why I do it especially on a night it's silly. I only record my weight on a Monday morning.

Glad I never got in to evening weighing!

lovely pics and you look fantastic. I did have to laugh at your dress down day outfit as in the 25 years I have worked for my employer, I have never managed to find a dress down outfit which is any different from my day to day work wear so the thought that one day someone may notice that I have actually dressed down for work made me chuckle.

Well done on your weight loss you should feel very proud x

I am usually in a suit so it's quite obvious here. Glad to no longer live in black trousers and a top for work!

Fantastic Hun :)

Today's project

Attachments

• image-1471558469.jpg
    image-1471558469.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 84
Lovely cake, Victoria!
Love the black decorations.
I suppose it took you a few days to finish it. It looks so difficult to make.

P.S.: I'm for easy week end projects...knitting or crocheting are my favourites.

Lovely cake :)

It's not difficult to be honest just time consuming. Had a complete nightmare covering it for some reason!

I love weekends :)

Just hopped on to answer a PM and couldn't resist a little visit to this thread!
Wow Victoria......looking fantastic! How much "left to go" for you now hun?
I'm a couple of lb away from 10st now, 1st 4lb to go to healthy weight range!! I don't know about you but I still find it completely flabergasting!
Anyways, I'll be off now. Keep up the amazing work, you look so, so good. x Jo x

Just hopped on to answer a PM and couldn't resist a little visit to this thread!
Wow Victoria......looking fantastic! How much "left to go" for you now hun?
I'm a couple of lb away from 10st now, 1st 4lb to go to healthy weight range!! I don't know about you but I still find it completely flabergasting!
Anyways, I'll be off now. Keep up the amazing work, you look so, so good. x Jo x

Wow well done you. I'd been wondering where you were :)

I've got 2 stone to go now.

Had a fab time shopping today. 2 knitted dresses and a work blouse from sainsburys, jeans, 2 skirts, a work blouse and some thermal vests from m&s. love sales!

4 bags for the charity shops.

Back