• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The last three stone

Victoria, you look fab and your story is really inspiring.
I'm only 9 weeks post sleeve op and still cannot believe that it really works.
I'm still afraid of weight loss stopping suddenly and of not being able to reach a normal BMI. So, when I read stories like yours, I relax a bit and feel definitely more confident about reaching my goal weight.
Thanks!

Victoria, what an excellent job you've done on your weight loss. Congratulations you are an inspiration to all. If my weight loss goes as well I will be a happy bunny. You look awesome well done :)

WOW! You are looking fantastic and your numbers are also amazing. I hope to have success you have, I have the same end figure in mind x

Thanks everyone. I'm glad I can show this is realistic for everyone :)

Truly fantastic Victoria ! And you look just gorgeous. You are a great inspiration to me and many others, and I raise my big mug of tea to you :) it would usually have been a nice glass of vino but hey Ho! Here's to you reaching your target and getting the plastics you so want. X

Truly fantastic Victoria ! And you look just gorgeous. You are a great inspiration to me and many others, and I raise my big mug of tea to you :) it would usually have been a nice glass of vino but hey Ho! Here's to you reaching your target and getting the plastics you so want. X

Thanks pooh. I don't like wine so tea is perfect :)

Stayed the same this week. No surprise after losing 3 last week.

Got over it now! ( only just seen your reply)- the end goal seems so distant- I'm pretty confident I can do it this time- but after a lifetime of failures on the weight loss front- there are still niggling doubts. Was suffering from diarrhea and really exhausted when I posted- but 8 weeks post op feeling a lot better- nearly back to normal. X

Well done hon

Got over it now! ( only just seen your reply)- the end goal seems so distant- I'm pretty confident I can do it this time- but after a lifetime of failures on the weight loss front- there are still niggling doubts. Was suffering from diarrhea and really exhausted when I posted- but 8 weeks post op feeling a lot better- nearly back to normal. X

???

Well done!!! You've done really well. You've inspired me especially when I was having a stall to stay strong and the weight will come off.

All the best for the future

x

Tonight's dinner, in case anyone wonders what I can eat at 1 year out. Probably wont finish it all.

Attachments

• image-2844425460.jpg
    image-2844425460.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 148
That looks so yummy. I think i could manage that minus the toast. :) It's great isnt it? We can still have great foods which I thought had gone forever at pre-op stage.

That looks so yummy. I think i could manage that minus the toast. :) It's great isnt it? We can still have great foods which I thought had gone forever at pre-op stage.

Totally is and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Back