• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

Lol mental picture of Mimi and Meggie power walking down the street in their sketcher tone ups too cute :D

Not likely to be out on the streets not unless its dark lol.garage only .how you doing bella,iv got my 3rd fill week Monday.I'm doing ok weigh in today 1lb down.

Not likely to be out on the streets not unless its dark lol.garage only .how you doing bella,iv got my 3rd fill week Monday.I'm doing ok weigh in today 1lb down.

ROFL... I am doing great thanks. Had my second fill on monday and SHOCKER!!! It all went fine :). The nurse tried it standing up this time and second go she got it, took out 6ml, thought I only had five and put in another 1.5ml so I now have 7.5ml in my 14ml band! Strange thing is when lying down I feel my port under my scar but she found it 2'' above. I did not know it moves when you lie down and stand up, weird huh? Michelle had the same experience. I am just so glad it all went fine and now for next month I feel confident it will all go to plan. I am 2lbs down today so really pleased with that too, means I am half way through the 17's :) so pleased to read you lost 1lb too :) the weight loss train just keeps on a chuggin woo woo!

Well done Mimi.

Bella, remember the week you gained, and your downward trend now just puts everything into perspective :rolleyes:

Positivity is key. Best when there are the odd days when things are maybe not going the way you hope, to concentrate on the end goal / bigger picture (or smaller ... Depending on how you perceive it!). You are doing really GREAT ladies :D xxx

Hope your feeling better Flutterby .

I feel ok. Maybe that's my problem LOL If I felt ill I may slow down and relax more :rolleyes:

I ordered some jeans from next and pick them up today.Well i tried them on when i got home and they fit :D their a size 18 i havent been in an 18 since i dont no when :D.I only ordered that size as an incentive to get into them.I was a size 20-22 and that was on a good day lol.

Onto the 16s next :D you are doing great

Well done mimi your doing fab x

Well for the first time iv put on 2lbs .I'm so hungry ,having a fill on Monday and I so need it.

It scares me just how little more I can eat and put on weight.why can some people eat loads and be skinny and I don't need to eat many calories extra and put on 2lbs .the rest of my life is going to be watching wot I eat ALL the time isant it.!.

Don't look at it in diet eyes mimi look at it as changing your eating habits I know it sucks but that's life :( hope things improve for you, you have done so so well x

Got a fill tomorrow and sooo need it.

snack said:
Don't look at it in diet eyes mimi look at it as changing your eating habits I know it sucks but that's life :( hope things improve for you, you have done so so well x

Whilst I've definitely changed my eating habits I do still see it all as a diet...but a diet for life.....in order to keep the focus (as. I'm an all or nothing person) I seem to work well by relaxing for a couple of weeks then dieting for a couple of weeks to maintain. Even when I was counting down the scales on my journey I even then thought of it as a diet because if not I would have caved in to temptation around me, so tracking, logging every morsel and hunting down lower fat options etc were all part of my diet! It's not such a bad thing after all x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

mimi42 said:

All the fun of the fair :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Yep it can creep up on you, Or hit you all of a sudden. Good luck with your fill Mimi x

Fill went ok put 0.5 in so now iv got 6.25.I'm taking it slowly.managed some chicken soup for my tea.later ill have a milky coffee.

Ooo I bet this one does it for you! Get ready for solids :)

Had my fill on Monday up to 6.25 now and tonight had chicken tonight with rice,went down no problem what so ever.I don't feel any restriction good job iv got another booked for end of October.

Back