• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

thank you bella how you getting on?
meggie moo iv a 10ml band with 4ml straight away then 1ml in first fill and hopfully 1ml in tomorrow.

had 0.75 fill today.that takes me up to 5.75 brill.

Hi Mimi, I am doing OK thanks, still bleeding :( Have a ultra sound scan next week but I know its all down to the Clexane injections after surgery, well I am 99.99% sure.
Other than that I have another appointment for a fill at the same clinic in a few weeks so I am hoping there will be no issues finding it this time.
I was on holiday over the bank holiday and ate some things I would not normally eat, I had fish and chips, well I was at the beach and I did only eat half of the fish and half of the chips so... Not sure how the weigh in will go this week, but thats OK it will be what it will be :)
Do you feel any restriction yet? I have 5mls and I feel none. But the nurse did say it would be about 8,9,10, or 11 mls before I would feel restriction so still a way to go yet.
How is all with you? Looking forward to the kids going back to school? My little one goes full time :( bit scared for him, new class, new teacher, he does not like change, but I am hoping as it is the same pupils he will adjust ok. My baby!!! I just want to keep him home with me :(

I'm doing well fill went ok.I got a new job today which I'm really excited about ,manager of a kids club its not many hrs but it suits me down to the ground and its term time only.feeling very positive at the moment.

Bella I'm sorry to hear your still bleeding is this from one of your scars .I hope you get it sorted soon it must be getting you down.how r the rest of them?.

thank you rose.
weigh in today .
2lb down having a good week this week .
really watched my carbs and keep my protein up and it worked.

Spoke to soon about good wk just fell out with my kids.my teenage daughter is such a no it all and she can be very hurtful sometimes.

Well defo spoke to soon treadmills motor has blow good news Argo are replacing it but because they don't do the same one anymore we can get an upgrade so brought a bigger and better one.

Hi Mimi,
I've not really been coming on here, very busy month for me, just wanted to say I hope you are well.

And me to to you.

I'm new to WLS too. Am reading all the threads I can and am so motivated by all you guys thank you > tears :-/

well its TOTM for me and again Im eating everything in sight and the band is not stopping me.no willpower at this time.

I am exactly the same Mimi ... But it's great that you realise that this is a cycle so it will not last forever. I could eat a horse almost literally at these times, and then feel much more restriction the other 2-3 weeks of the month ... And this is one reason for not pushing to be restricted too greatly from the band fills. Plan into your overall approach and it is fine ... Go girl :D

weigh day and 3lb down whoopee.....
weve had no treadmill this week either so have done hardly any excersize.
had some chocolate last night and woke with a migraine so i think chocolate is totally out which is a good thing didnt really need it and could quiet easily do without it.
off to the beach tomorrow with the kids going to be a lovely day.still not in that bikini but you never no next year lol.

Wow Mimi that is great 3lbs woo hoo you!! I lost 3lbs too so SNAP! :D
PS I eat chocolate in one form or another every single day. I figure a little of what you fancy does you good. It is better to have one chocolate mousse than feel deprived and binge on a whole pack of Maltesers (and I mean family pack :) )
So go you! Wow just noticed we both have 82lbs to go as well, we are like banded sisters! sisters, sisters there were never such devoted sisters...OK I will stop singing now :D

Thanks bella well done on your loss too.
well what a good incentive to work hard together.
i dont no about you but the longer you keep going the easier it gets working out your regular food and you know when youve eaten to much.....

Yeah I totally agree, it gets easier to figure it out with each passing day. It is really just listenting to my body and not pushing it food wise. I mean I could totally but what would be the point of having the surgery just to do what I did before? If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got... I don't know who said that but its so true. If you want something different you have to do something different and I am definitely doing different and it is coming in my stride now.
Like your new weight loss listing, I am always so facinated to see where people started and how they progress. To be into the 14's from the 17's is WOW, just WOW! Whatever you are doing it is working so keep at it my friend ;D

i brought a pair of sketchers tone ups and iv just been for a walk,they are horrible to walk in ,i feel like im going to fall over backwards all the time i keep losing my balance.dont like them so they will be put away in a cupboard.iv got a pair of saucony trainers iv had for years brilliant so comfy so its back to them.

Lol I have a pair too mimi they are so wierd to walk in eh? Feel like I'm on stilts!

Back