• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

2lb is great mimi x

Thank u every one .hubby s birthday today so out to lunch starter and pudding only.so 2lb back on lol.

Went into Evans today cause iv not got any tops that fit nicely so thought that's its I'm buying something and guess what brought a lovely shirt in size 14 wow.how good is that down from 22.

It's funny ... I popped by Evans one day recently and saw a lovely top ... Then was disappointed when i realised they didn't do my smaller size ...:rolleyes: no pleasing me! You are doing great Mimi xxx

OMG did I get a piece of potatoe stuck last night it was horrid . Tried being sick and every time it came up half way then I would have to swollow and it went back down again took about 20 mins to sort it and bye then I didn't want anything else to eat but then got hungry later and had slider foods.

Well done, still to have my band and its good seeing such inspirational experience from u all

You are doing great. Keep up

Have you tried having something fizzy when that happens? Apparently the bubbles help dislodge it. I had food stuck last night and tried to have a drink but could feel the drink sat on top of it :-/ considering my band is empty now I have more restriction than I did with 7ml!!

Hi Lola how u doing how much longer now and ill try that next time thanks.
I'm doing ok but have stalled again for the last couple weeks now I'm trying to get into the 12 stones.

I'm good thanks, but nearly back to my pre op weight :-( but all worth it. Just hope I can do as well as you when I get it refilled! I used to keep a couple of them mini tins in the fridge, a tonic water and a coke just in case. Someone's drank them though!
6 weeks to go. Still feels so far away! I didn't fall into the trap of eating for two, and because I do have a little restriction I've not been eating massive amounts, but craved sweet stuff all the way through which has done me no favours! Hope you are keeping well x

I'm fine but this losing weight malakey is such hard work.
Don't panic about losing weight to quickly enjoy baby and if your feeding yourself don't forget u can eat a mars bar a day it makes your milk all creamy good for baby.good luck.

Hi all

I haven't been on here for ages, I,m having a bit of a problem I think I've got food stuck in band it's been going on now since Saturday, I can drink ok but to scared to try any food apart from ice cream. When I,m lying down my mouth is filling up with saliva and its like I,m trying to pb but not getting anywhere apart from throwing up fluid. I,m going to try some exercise now and if that don't shift it going to phone my provider and maybe go for a defill.

Unless anyone on here has any other suggestions

Sarah:-(

Hi all

I haven't been on here for ages, I,m having a bit of a problem I think I've got food stuck in band it's been going on now since Saturday, I can drink ok but to scared to try any food apart from ice cream. When I,m lying down my mouth is filling up with saliva and its like I,m trying to pb but not getting anywhere apart from throwing up fluid. I,m going to try some exercise now and if that don't shift it going to phone my provider and maybe go for a defill.

Unless anyone on here has any other suggestions

Sarah:-(

I had this and I found putting my arms above my head while standing and stretching them to the sky also stretch one and massage where the band is with the other hand helped!! But if I'm honest I would go and have a slight de fill just to be safe...xxx

Sarah I'm sorry this is happening but iv only had food stuck twice and it went after about 20 mins I would defo call your provider.hope you have some luck.

Weighed myself this morning on my doctors scales at work 13 stone exactly woo hoo.

hiya thankyou for all the tips.dry mouth spray i wouldnt have thought of.i got notes for all sorts while i am waiting to go back to clinic.no date yet.i have been called back to see anesthatist for apnea.the wait is driving me mad.everything else is done.you have got to keep you chin up.i will do a diary soon.enjoy the sun

my works scales are very flattering but I must go on my own scales so tomorrow morning I`ll weigh again.

weighed myself on my scales 13.03. so 4 stone exactly not sure if I`ve already got here before and then something went wrong and I went back up again but this time it will stay off.

Mimi you've done amazing!! I hope I can do as well when I am refilled!!! I'm back up to ore op weight so have a good five to six stone to lose :-( Evie will be worth it though. Just hope no damage was done to my band during pregnancy. Some days feels like she's detaching it when she is laid on it!!

Back