• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

Lovely name Lola my daughters favourite I'm sure it can stand the abuse look wot we would do to it exercising .not long to go now.
Having a very tiny fill next Tuesday just to twig it a bit.

Errrmmm never put it to the test with exercise really! I was rubbish! I have done aqua natal every week this year though so that's something. Hoping once Evie comes along it will all click into place and I can get into the eating smaller portions and exercise! Aim to be out walking her all summer long!! X

Do body firming lotions really work?

A few weeks ago the lady I work for (who nos my mum)accidently told her about my band she relised straight away my mum didn't no and asked her not to say anything which she hadn't to me but I'm worried in case she's told my sister who along with her husband are opionuated and will think its cheating .I so wanted them to think highly of me and be proud of me and now ill never no that because they probably won't ever say well done.

Last edited:
I had the band a year ago I never told any one .

Iv brought some summer clothes tops size 12/14 and 3 /4 length cotton trousers in 16.
Going to be a good summer I hope.

The annoying thing is mimi it's far from cheating and unless they know more about it they will never know. It's you that's done all the hard work. Be proud. X

thank u lola, they haven't said any thing at the moment so im not going to say any thing either and were c wot happens.
how are things with u not long now ah...

Hope they don't say anything then. I'm good thanks. Just counting down time. 2-5 weeks and she will be here :) x

I cannot believe how quick its gone (to me anyway)I bet it hasn't gone quick for u.I really hope everything goes smoothly and almost pain free .TAKE ALL THE DRUGS.lol.xxx

It has dragged for me until 30 weeks now its flying!! I will be taking everything they have!! Too right!! Get my money's worth of painkillers! :) x

Going for a fill today 0.25ml

Had a fill of 0.15 not much but iv got 7.65 in a 10 ml band so just a question of fine tuning it now don't want to go to quick and start having problems.got another fill booked for July.

Had terrible indigestion yesterday that got worse after my fill just from drinking water.
I have noticed any thing cold gives me bad indigestion in my arm.
Can not eat icecream anymore absolutly kills me after.

OMG I seem more hungry than ever after that fill.

Thank you for your wonderful posts. Huge congrats on your weight loss. I totally understand on the not telling. I told my parents (adoptive) but not my birth mum. Its not I didn't want her to know it was I did not want all the aunts and cousins to know. However ended up telling her as I let slip I was having stitches out when she phoned the other day hence missed her call! Of course she was concerned as she did not know I had had surgery. Felt immediately guilty and found myself explaining what I had done and my reasons. I expressed that I am trusting her to be supportive and not gossip to the aunts. However my husband later said, "What you have done is incredibly brave and difficult and if they should gossip shame on them. Hold your head up and never feel embarrassed for recognising you had a problem with weight and accepting help. That takes strength and courage and you should be proud. If people judge it is because they have no idea of your journey. " Weight gain and loss is a personal journey like pain. People can support and travel with you but only you can determine the journey. You decide who travels with you too :)
You have lost so much weight and it has taken a lot of strength and discipline. The wls is a tool not a cure. It has aided you to lose the weight and keep going. It is not a magic wand people can gain weight after wls if they do not keep to a sensible diet. Don't feel guilty hon. Be proud of all that you have achieved. :) It is not a cheat.

hugs and I hope next year I will be fitting into size 12/14 too :D

Thank u south beach sometimes u need to hear things like that from other people but your right it has been a long and difficult journey and I should feel proud my children and husband are they are doing something special for me on the anniversary next month.
Good luck with your journey.

Back