• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

I'm loving the baby diet!! 1st 10lb off in 8 days!!!! Due to the cuts and stitches going to the toilet has been terrifying so was advised to eat lots of grapes, bran, fruit in general, fruit juice, lactulose and fybogel. Never eaten so much fruit in my life. Helps that most days we get to 8pm and realised we've not eaten since breakfast. How can something so small turn your life so upside down??!! If only i had eaten this well before I wouldn't have gotten to this size to start with. Hope to get another stone off before I have my first fill in 5 weeks. Hope Evie hasn't dislodged my port and they find it easy enough. Dreading going for my fill after the defil was so horrible x

Hi Lola how is it being at home? R u breastfeeding cause that will help with the weight loss.

Hi mimi, we are settling in now. Glad mark is off to help! I'm not breast feeding no. Tried it and we didn't take to it. Good to those who do because its massive dedication and persistence!! My friend had her son the day after I had Evie and she said he latched on from 7am until 12.30!!! That's madness! And I bet Evie will grow up just as healthy! My milk never did come in either which is really strange. We just don't get chance to eat most days. And when I do my food is cold because you can guarantee Evie needs seeing to when its done! She is going to be a big help in losing weight ha ha.

Writing this sitting in a 4 star hotel with my daughter were here for the night as a treat.

Were staying at the palace hotel in buxton .
Just had a fantastic 3 course meal.

Spent a great few days away with my baby girl now back to the treadmill and diet.woo hoo........:)

yesterday I went for a fill
my nurse removed all my fluid to check how much I had and 0.4ml was down so she put 0.2 back in with all the rest.
i always make sure i drink a cup of water and a hot drink but when i tried twice and being sick twice i had to go back into the room and have some removed. There was a lot of air in the syringe and she took out 0.1ml so now i have 6.9ml and i have to go back next month and have it checked again incase there is any more lost.

Weighed myself this morning 12.9 .
2lb off since monday woo whoo.

Thank u meggie moo how r u getting on?

Thank u meggie moo how r u getting on?

Got sticky scales lol been 12 stone since April (lost just over 4 stone so can't complain) but went to Florida for 3 weeks totally off track and struggled to get back, even after a fill mid June! But taken some good advice this week, upped my protein and trying so hard to get back on track - want to lose at least another 1.5 stone if I can x

Sounds like you had fun with your band this week? I've now got 7.25 in 10ml band and some restriction.

Paula x

Yeah great fun but at least i no wot to look out for now.
I no how u feel i stayed the same for about 4 months it gets you really down.i think u really have to focus but u can only do that when your ready.but 4 stone is brill and dont b surprised if it sticks again later on.

my usual weigh day today and 3lb off this week.
my brother and his wife are coming to visit this week alwalys good to see them.

Last edited:
Well done Mimi x

Yay go mimi x

Thank u xxx

Hope the visits gone well :)

saw my brother today great to see him and his family

Last edited:
Big smiley ... Even if you have the band Mimi you still are working for the losses ... Even if they find out at the end of the day, you are making the choice to take personal control of your habits/behaviours ... The band doesn't do that!!!

Shes put on weight i now look skinnier than her but they dont no about the band yet and my brother in law is bound to tell them.

Well done you
you have done fantastic on your journey ... I to have told no one about being banded the only people who know is 1 of my daughters and my partner ....
You have done great and like you I have been stuck at 12 stone 13 lb to 12 stone 6 lb for the last 5 months up down up down lol
But I have been suffering with very bad acid reflex it got to the stage I couldn't even hold a drink down ... So during the week I had 1ml take out and it all stopped straight away ..
I now only have 4ml in a 10 ml band but can eat eat and eat had a three course meal no problem last night .... And boy this morning I so feel it .... So going to take it easy until next fill which is end of August ...
As regards the comment your sister made regards cheating ..
You have cheated no one only your self for waiting so long to get banded .... The way I see it is us banners just swapped one best friend ( food ) for another our bands xxxxx
Keep up you great hard work and watch the mirror as your best friend gives you the results that you want and so deserve xxx x

Back