• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

Thank u for your kind words they really do cheer me up.i too could eat eat eat but i do try to control myself ,dont always win mind, but i do now believe i will reach goal.

well I told my brother and his wife and she was nothing but supportive so I take every thing I said b4 back.

Bet you are smiling even more now x

I've set myself a Christmas goal,11 st.
I'm 12.7 now so I think that's achievable its 20 wks till Christmas so 1lb a week .

one thing I've notice is because we have to chew food till its a pulp there are a lot of foods which I don't like the taste of any more,when u could eat it without chewing to much it tasted better.

Ive started my journey today ive been referred by my GP she said it was the 1st day of the rest of my life .....i cried ....good luck

Claire she was right good luck on your journey.

1 year on.
was feeling brave.

Attachments

• hgvftvf.jpg
    hgvftvf.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 103
  • uii89788.jpg
    uii89788.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 160
And why not ... Be proud! You are doing great and your Christmas target sounds totally realistic and achievable ... Looking forward to reading the updates and piccies along the way :)

well done x

Yay go girl x looking fantastic mimi x

Thank u all but still got a long way to go but thought it might inspire other people its great to see wot a difference a year can make.
Nearly five stone down only another three to go.

I look better with my pull me up suck me in underware and clothes lol.

I have just had a little piece of cucumber and now im in so much pain.taken rennie and a glass of milk but its not helping.

Well i no to avoid cucumber and sausages.
I also need to eat a snack bar before going running as my stomach acid really flares up.
Went to clumber park today and walked 5 miles without sweating.

On holiday chillin by my private pool.eating and drinking stuff im not aloud.lol.

Had a fill on thursday iv now got so much acid reflux its so painful going back next tues for defill its spoiling my holiday.taking zantac.

Zantac is working taking one a day but booked in for defill on tuesday.
Enjoying my holiday again thank god.
Went to great yarmonth yesturday kids went in the arcades and had fun.took the dogs to the beach and then my puppy poppy was sick all night cause she eat seaweed.

Back