• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

Excellent glad you've spoken to them x really struggling with last stone lose a few lbs put back on a few lbs lol

Same here seems to b no consistentcy I'm doing the Lincoln 10k in April need to lose a lot more weight b4 then to make it easier .

Go mimi

Well still 11.2this WK.arrrrr

I'm now running 14 miles a WK and I still haven't lost any more weight.
In fact I put on 3 lbs and I am not eaten enought to do that so pissed off its unreal.

I know that feeling! Hang in there hon you're doing well!

Keep it up Mimi it has to shift eventually. I know they say its a myth that muscle is heavier than fat but i think there is a more than a little grain of truth in it... i have got to believe that lol

Thank u but this morning I was 2lb heavier.

:patback: Stop doing those daily weighs Mimi ..you know they mess with the head!!

I no I no lol.OK no more weigh ins for two wks.

Muscle doesn't weigh more than fat, it's just takes up less room. Imagine a 5lb brick versus a 5 lb bowl of jelly. Huge difference!

Are you eating your extra calories that you're burning? Watch the isotonic drinks, carbs, etc. Instead of just running, try mixing it up a bit. Your body hits plateaus with exercise just as it does with food.

But iv hit a plateau for four months with doing running and other exercise and I don't eat over 1100 cals a day or less.

I don't have carbs and I only drink water

You might not be eating enough, then. If you are staying away from carbs, only drink water, and run 14 miles a week there's no reason you should be gaining. Are you seeing a dietitian?

Muscle doesn't weigh more than fat, it's just takes up less room. Imagine a 5lb brick versus a 5 lb bowl of jelly. Huge difference!

Are you eating your extra calories that you're burning? Watch the isotonic drinks, carbs, etc. Instead of just running, try mixing it up a bit. Your body hits plateaus with exercise just as it does with food.

But weighs still just the same on the scales ;)

Mimi are you consuming enough calories / protein. 1100 a day on average with that decent amount of exercise...doesn't sound much. Sounds like your body is clinging to everything and gone into starvation mode. Try mixing things up a bit? :rolleyes: x

As you can see since the last time I was on here I have lost 12lb I`m now down to 10.09 as of this morning I have worked very very hard these last two weeks and thankfully its payed off.
This is my exercise routine.
mon mixed martial arts class.
tues run 4 1/2 miles.
wed day off.
thurs 6 x sprints up a very steep hill + 3 mile run.
fri mma class again.
sat 10 k run
sun 6 x sprints up another very steep hill + 3 mile run.

Fantastic Mimi ... All the hard work is paying off x

Brilliant mimi :) . Looks like you have found what works for you hun x

Back