• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

New picture shows me in my size 12 jeans.

Yeah :D stunning x

Does any one hear from Lola or Jo any more just wondering how your getting on with your babies.

Mimi huge congratulations wow what an achievement. You totally put me to shame! Still 12 stone :( not lost anything in 12 months) exercising 3 times a week for past 3 months and still nothing. Not watching what I'm eating though and eating large portions. Just booked appointment with THG to see dietician and maybe small fill already have 7.8ml in 10ml band. Have lost 4 stone still have 1.5 to lose need to get my act together.

You have done so so well, hope you are very proud of what you have achieved as you look amazing Hun x

Thank u Meggie it has been very hard work believe me its not been easy and I still have 1.5 to go as well.I stayed the same for over 5mnths got really peed off but iv started mixed Marshall arts class and really dropped my calorie intake and it has made a big difference.once u start losing again it boost your self confidence.maybe they need to check how much fluid u actually have.

How many calories are you having? I need to start using MFP again keep me on track!

Mixed martial arts? Sounds interesting ?

Can't believe you still have that much to lose? You look great x

When I want to lose 3-4lbs I drop to about 800 a day for a wk then go up to 1000 for a few days then back down it seems to shake it up a bit but I do a lot of miles running now about 20 miles a wk plus MMA twice a wk.

MMA is brilliant cardio workout and fun.

When I want to lose 3-4lbs I drop to about 800 a day for a wk then go up to 1000 for a few days then back down it seems to shake it up a bit but I do a lot of miles running now about 20 miles a wk plus MMA twice a wk.

are you saying kcals you drop to 800 then 1000???

That's hardcore deficit when running 20 miles a week. I used to road run 30-35 a week whilst doing weight watchers, and I burnt out so quickly. I couldn't sustain the mileage. Yes I lost weight but it wasn't maintainable. Be careful if you are talking about dropping kcals that low... :)

Amazing achievements though xxx

Did my first 10k yesterday in 66 mins.so bloody hard but so proud I did it my family put out balloons and banner when I got home to celebrate. Love them all.xx

I must correct my 10k run race time after going on the official website from start to finish 64 mins.so pleased.

HELP please anyone.When I run I can feel my port moving up and down I don't want to stop but any ideas wot I can do to help it does get tender some times.

Had a defill yesturday and feeling good and positive about the future.
Iv had my band reduced down to 5ml (half filled) now so I can learn to live with it for good at that amount.I still need to lose a couple more stones but with my sisters help running and my change to my eating habits I should b able to do it.I only have till July on my two years free fills/defills so I feel that I need to give myself a couple of months to try adjusting before that ends in case I do need more put back in I don't want to have to pay.
Off on holiday to Tunisia on sun with mum and sister so time to reward myself for all my hard work over the last two years.(while still being careful) lol.xx

Well off on hols tomorrow so I won't b able to post but after my defill still feeling good.

Had a fantastic holiday didn't worry about a thing .very hot and food was great weighed myself when I came home .only 4lbs on so really pleased with that.

Thank u ladies had a brill time with my ma and sister.

Back