• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Royal Wedding - will anyone be watching?

cah-ching

I'm not a royalist at all. However I will take a quick peak in from time to time, I do like a good wedding. I was even looking for a Union Jack thingy for my car for the day .... like I said I'm not a royalist, but it's a nice day:eek:

So will anyone be glued to the TV??

I'll be watching, but only cos I'm nosey and I like to pick faults with all the outfits!

i had my own wedding co-ordinating a few years back and still make tiaras and wedding jewellery so i will be looking too see what all the girls will be wanting from now on x

Im with Lou I will pick fault with what they are wearing,thought Dianas dress the worse I have ever seen!
Camilla looked lovely on her day,I like all the horses and cathedral.Not many are foe the Royal family like past generations but its a nice day for a lot.

Im with Lou I will pick fault with what they are wearing,thought Dianas dress the worse I have ever seen!
Camilla looked lovely on her day,I like all the horses and cathedral.Not many are foe the Royal family like past generations but its a nice day for a lot.

I agree. Diana's dress was awful. Sarah Ferguson's was much nicer. Camilla looked amazing on her day, I loved how she looked.

I am not a fan of the Royals. However I like weddings and I want to see her dress (although I suspect she'll disappointed if her current style is anything to go by) and I want to see what the celebrity guests are wearing :D. I won't be listening to the sickening sycophantism that will inevitably come with the so-called royal correspondents and commentators.

For me, I'd get married in Vivienne Westwood as I LOVE her designs. Luckily I ain't getting married (at this rate) so I can save my pennies :D

It's a once in a lifetime event for many of us. I'm not a "royalist" or anything like that, but I'll be watching because it's a massive event, lots of pomp and ceremony :)

And if it makes you feel old... I wasn't alive when Charles and Diana married ;)

As you say Adam - its full of pomp and ceremony - I do like the celebration of it all!

Unlike Adam I was about for Charles and Di`s do - strangly enough I celebrated it on a campsite with my young famiy in the south of France (it had a large tv in the garden for us brits to enjoy) with one or two large glasses of vino! Oh those were the days!

It will be very low-key for me this year, neighbours not interested in street parties or the like, so shall have to sit watching it myself with a small glass of wine this time!

It would be rude not to as the powers that be have given me the day off!

Love Kat x

I'll watch to see what the dress and the outfits are like, or maybe i'll just look for the highlights...

But i would like to take this opportunity to thank 'their royal highnesses' for the extra day off work which i will spend enjoying myself in some way, shape or form... Thanks your Maj xx

Errrr Nope !!

ps I couldn't tell the difference between Camilla and the horses (although the horses are much more attractive (imho) !

Most definitely NOT.
I dislike the royals intensely.
Lynne x

Day off, bottles of champers, some luxury nibbles and my girlfriends round for the day what's not to like. We did it for Diane, Sarah and Camilla and boy did we have a good day so we're all set

M

Back