• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Royal Wedding - will anyone be watching?

I'm moving house the day after so probably be packing, but my mum is a Royalist, very patriotic and she will make me watch at least some of it. But I do like them both I think they make a lovely couple. Karen x

Thank goodness Sam - I was just about to write how alone I am on this forum but for once someone agrees with me. I am a royalist and I love a good wedding so I will definitely be watching.

I was 7 when princess Di got married and thought she looked fantastic (it was the 80s) although I had changed my mind 20 years later when picking my own dress. I did like fergie's dress though.

I have union jack bunting etc and will be having a BIG party - I can't wait. X

I was looking for something with the Union Jack on for my car today (not a flag a la football World Cup). If anyone knows where I can find something please let me know I've not found anything as yet.

Oh and you shouldn't feel alone .... quite a few of us are watching it, only a handful said they were not watching it and openly said they disliked the royal family.

I will be recording it as I found out this week my grandsons operation is on that afternoon, its only day surgery but he has to be there for 12.30 and as we live 20 miles from the hospital granny has to drive as his mum doesnt drive. Otherwise I would have been sat at home just like lots of others glued to the tv set.

I'm very grateful for the day off but thats about it! I wish them both well but I'm sure they will be hounded by the press forever!

I will be recording it as I found out this week my grandsons operation is on that afternoon, its only day surgery but he has to be
there for 12.30 and as we live 20 miles from the hospital granny has to drive as his mum doesnt drive. Otherwise I would have been sat at home just like lots of others glued to the tv set.

I would imagine the roads will be extremely quiet so at least you will have a good journey there.

Hope all goes well for your grandson.

Back